• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bra fitting Nightmare ?

Roxanne1980

Hi Everyone

I thought i would have a little moan about Bra's. I find getting a correct fitting and comfortable bra so difficult. I have lived most of my life not having to worry about them and never really understanding how hard it was to find a good bra. I have an introduction in the newbie section which explains my story.

The trouble i have is all the different makes of bras seem to be different sizes even though they say they are the same. I am a 36DD UK size but i have to wear a 36DD a 34E and even a 38D, i do not understand and it drives me crazy. I have never been measured in a store or anything but surely bras should all be the same size if that's the size they state lol ohhh its so hard. Am i the only person who struggles like this ? is it just me i don't know ?

Thanks for reading
Roxanne xxx

Werbung:
Can I tell you a secret? Lol! I don't really wear bras, and I should because I have a pretty large bust, but it feels like a seat belt or something. And seat belts make me feel sick, because I get travel sick a lot, even at this age. I should wear a bra, but I just cannot be bothered to go and get measured. If my boobs are at my feet at 50 then so be it. I'm sure that someone will still love me, and if not then I will have enough love for myself to keep myself sustained lol :D

As far as I know, I'm 65/60 A... I'm not 100% sure about it though. Usually, I look for the smallest bra at the store and I buy it:p I'm a petite girl with small breasts. It makes shopping for bras really easy.

As far as I know, I'm 65/60 A... I'm not 100% sure about it though. Usually, I look for the smallest bra at the store and I buy it:p I'm a petite girl with small breasts. It makes shopping for bras really easy.

Oh my gosh; I could only wish that I had breasts like yours. My preference for what I like in other women has always been nice small perky breasts. More than a handful is a waste lmao! Just kidding. But I have always had these awful massive boobs, and sometimes I cannot wear certain types of shirts because my massive boobs make me look chunky, when I am indeed very slender lol. This happens whether i wear a bra or not.

Oh my gosh; I could only wish that I had breasts like yours. My preference for what I like in other women has always been nice small perky breasts. More than a handful is a waste lmao! Just kidding. But I have always had these awful massive boobs, and sometimes I cannot wear certain types of shirts because my massive boobs make me look chunky, when I am indeed very slender lol. This happens whether i wear a bra or not.

Haha, I know, it's very convenient to have small breasts:D. Sometimes, I don't wear bra either, I simply don't have to:p
But I must say that in the past, I felt pretty insecure about it:oops:. So many people consider women with bigger breasts very sexy. Fortunately, my boyfriend likes me the way I am and he wouldn't want me to have a different body. I often think about it and it instantly makes me feel pretty and attractive:)

The trouble i have is all the different makes of bras seem to be different sizes even though they say they are the same. I am a 36DD UK size but i have to wear a 36DD a 34E and even a 38D, i do not understand and it drives me crazy. I have never been measured in a store or anything but surely bras should all be the same size if that's the size they state lol ohhh its so hard. Am i the only person who struggles like this ? is it just me i don't know ?

A lot of factors go into how a bra fits and when you actually have real curves it can be difficult to find something nice that gives you a good fit and makes you feel good about wearing it. Have you ever seen that show Double Divas? It's outrageous but it highlights all the different aspects of getting a properly fitting bra.

If you're having to buy a bunch of different sizes it's probably due to the style of the bras you're choosing. Of course, that time of the month you might even need a different size altogether. You may want to go in some place that does custom fitting to be sure you're choosing properly.

Haha, I know, it's very convenient to have small breasts:D. Sometimes, I don't wear bra either, I simply don't have to:p
But I must say that in the past, I felt pretty insecure about it:oops:. So many people consider women with bigger breasts very sexy. Fortunately, my boyfriend likes me the way I am and he wouldn't want me to have a different body. I often think about it and it instantly makes me feel pretty and attractive:)

I just do not get the fascination with big breasts. I have never been attracted to women with big breasts. I kind of see them as a joke? Lol! I kind of do, like a caricature of themselves, like Betty Boop or something, and I have no idea why but I just take women with smaller breasts more seriously. And I am a lot more attracted to women with perky small breasts. They are cute and soft and perfect.

I recently went to 4 different stores. All in which none of them had a wide selection of my bra size. I am the very lonesome, 32- A. No matter how many times I go to different shops there is either 0 or 1 lonely soul hanging from me to pull. So for me I have to buy many sport bras. People just don't seem to care about the small folks anymore. lol

When I ask - plastic surgery is mentioned. Apparently there is a new stats that in markets with big boobed models they sell more. Because having the boobs is the thing. For me, its a hording of old bras. Until the boobie battle runs low. lol

I saw a show in which the mega rich actually have their bras made to order in France. That would in fact be a great idea if they could bring the cost down. It really is difficult to find a bra that fits one comfortably and a made to order one would solve that problem.

Werbung:
Can I tell you a secret? Lol! I don't really wear bras, and I should because I have a pretty large bust

Same here, and actually there is not bra that really fits me... well some may, but I feel truly uncomfortable wearing those extra-sized bras that I opted for a better solution; wear none or use a tight Lycra top, which hold the bust in a more natural fashion, or at least it's the way it makes me feel.

Back