• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Blown Out Of Proportion

laurammorgan

Well i went to this party and drunk far too much, in fact i remember virtually nothing, i 'kissed' my best friend who's a girl on the lips. it wasnt even a kiss, more of a peck. and someone saw this and decided to blow it out of proportion and now the entire sixth form are whispering about us! it doesnt bother me as such, as im comfortable in myself and know im straight, its just frustrating that people are talking about it and what they are saying is not even the truth!
arggghhhhhhhhhh :crazy2:

sorry.. just needed to vent!
i got a lot of other things going on, which i cant talk about because its not my secret to say, so i really didnt need this on top of that!

one things for sure.. im NEVER drinking that much again.

Werbung:
Firstly, it's good you know what alcohol can do :p

Secondly, ignorance is the best thing you can do... they will get bored when they know it doesn't bother you! The more you show it affects you, the longer they'll gossip and whisper!

Snowy is right. Just ignore the gossip. It'll go away and everyone will forget. Just don't make it your pattern behaviour ;)

Or you can be like me, and add to the outrageous-ness of the rumors....make them even more ridiculous than they already are, but I don't really recommend that, you have to have a really strong gut and a bit of a sick sense of humor...

They will start talking about someone else's shenanigans soon enough, just hang in there...

DAYUM!!!! TALK BOUT MAD DRAMA!!! AND OVER NOTHIN!!! *ROFL*

Now this is why alcohol is so bad...will get ya butt in some deep drama that you so dont wanna be in and if you get caught up in such drama...I would keep on drinkin till it passes...*LOL*

That way it wont effect me so much...*ROFL*

I think I would have to do the same thing that nautica stated lol

But then again, I do have a pretty sick sense of humor... lol

Gurl it could be a lot worst...

Seriously...*ROFL*

Your not a celebrity who's life is not in the public eye...

NOW YA LIFE WOULD BE HELL IF THAT WZ THE CASE...

Look at poor Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie...

Their lives are so public or worst...

Britney Spears durin her mental breakdown...WOOW!!! Although if I wz in her situation I woulda used alcohol and bein drunk as an excuse for that nervous breakdown to cover my butt...*ROFL* Play it off as bein drunk so it won't be so god awful *ROFL*

Werbung:
Back