• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bloody Freaking Hell!

Werbung:
You are still unwell? Crikey! have you seen a Doctor? You might need antibiotics.. I am sorry you feel so terrible still.If you were here I would sit you on the sofa, wrap massive blanket around you, bring you warm cocoa and choccies and put on PoTC and (((snuggles))) up next to you. Johnny Depp soon makes a girl feel better again! Love you darling dotty! xxoo

Awww Dotty that's too bad. If you're still sick after all this time you might want to see a doctor soon... and maybe cut down on the coffee and ciggies.
<
They really knock out your immune system.

* Snuggles up on sofa with Lottie and Dotty *

ps. Don't listen to Tilly - I get all of my vitamins from coffee and cigarettes
<
- err - hang on a minute...

Man, I'm really sorry you still feel that way. I feel sickish too, but nothing that bad...but If I don't feel good till Friday, I'm seeing a doctor, definetely..why don't you go? Maybe you need antibiotics...
Johnny Depp is good for you!! About ciggies and coffie..wouldn't know, don't smoke and I'm coffeine hypersensitive..but my parents drink coffie a lot, and smoke, and they claim that they are a cure for everything
<

Don't think that they're right, though
<

Dont panic ..... Friday will soon come and go and hopefully by the time the appointments over , you'll have the remedy , good news or feel better before Friday comes. Then breath easy , if for some reason its a nightmare then Ill tell your doctor to "stuff it"

I would only do it if you wanted me to
giggle giggle

realy dont sweat it,.. if you dont know what there is to sweat. Your state of mind is important, dont be anxious .
Tell your self it will be fine , unless after the appointment theres a parking ticket on the windsheild of your car,. then scream bloody freakin hell.

right
Mortisha

ps: Tiggs takes the same vitamans I do, Coffee and ciggs. *crowd boos and hisses*
" Hey it could be worse "

Well, I'm still ill. Think I'm feeling a bit better now then this morning, but I'm afraid to say that out loud, cause the last time I did that, I ended up feeling worse. I can't breathe either. And yesterday I sneezed so many times that..is it possible to sneeze your brains out? Through your nose? I think it happend to me yesterday..
<
I don't think I know anyone who can sneeze that many times..I literally "killed" every handkerchief in the house..I think I have sinusitis
<

So did that doctor give you any medicine? An antibiotic?

I think my spring cold is here.
<

I hate being sick. Especially because I don't get sick days anymore.
<

Werbung:
Back