• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Blargh!

regina

Today has been so crappy, I had some guy asking me all these questions and bringing up stuff that he thought was "NECESSARY" when it wasnt, I'd say what really happened but for some reason last time I did that on a message board the thread got deleted o_o.

And I have like this freakish cold of some sort, my ribs hurt really bad and anytime I try to talk I cough. anytime I move my neck I have a coughing fit, then my throat hurts from coughing so much.

I didnt get hardly any sleep because it took me a while to go, if I laid down I had a major coughing fit which made me really uncomftorble and not able to sleep.

then when I finally got to sleep my brother kept knocking on my door asking for something, he did it like 30 times, seriously, he did it yesterday too and tried to act all mad when I yelled at him for waking me up.

now I can't get back to sleep and I blame him. :madd:

Werbung:
<

That suxxors hun, you should have a nice honey drink for that throat (there's a thread for that somewhere...).

Hope you get better soon.

Oh, and CURSES ON BROTHERS.
<

I'm unhappy and I don't want him to "fix it" I don't want him to "fix" anything. And I'm sick of him saying "I WANT IT HOW IT USED TO BE" It's not going to ever be like that agian because I'm not going to let him shove me around anymore.

So, mr. boyfriend, sorry I don't smother you with love anymore, it's not my fault, it's yours.

And stop being so jealous and possessive. And don't try to hide it when I tell you to stop or I'll break up with you.

I know why you want to quit your job. and it's not because you miss me.

Aww sweetie, you need to tell him these things. I know how difficult it is, but otherwise he'll keep saying/doing them.

<

Werbung:
I really hate these two girls.

I hate them because they always act all nice to me and then act all stupid behind my back, and I've known they've done it for, FOREVER. Yet she acts like I'm a horrible person because I 'hate' her.

And I don't really, except she's this horrible person who's been trying to break up my relationship with Mark pretty much since we got together. & Since that hasn't worked, now she talks to all his ex's and makes them hate me too, which I don't even care about, and Mark doesn't either. They're ex's for a reason. Like I'm actually supposed to care what these girls think about me when I have what they want? There's no way they could have ever had this, he didn't even love them. Yet the fact that they think I care so much about their drama makes me laugh. But the other girl is just a horrible liar, she told everyone that her and mark dated and were together for 8 months, and I 'stole' him from her. Which never happened, we were kind of together before we even met her, but whatever. It annoys me when people don't realize their failing, and it annoys me that I care about them making fools of themselves.

Then the other girl used to be my best friend for a long time even though she was always all bitchy to me, and now she's acting like "I DONT GET HER" Because someone did something bad to her, and she told everyone it was me when it wasn't. So now everyone thinks I'm like this horrible person and she gets to act like she's "above" me, and I miss her.

lighter thingies, I accidently turned off my gamecube and it takes like 40 minutes for me to get it work agian. Gaak.

Back