• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Beautyyyy Tiips?

Water is great for flushing out your bodies. Drink enough to help you stay full as well. Your skin will thank you so much too.

Werbung:
I use Noxema face cream on my skin as a mask and leave it there for up to an hour and never get acne or pimples, not even during my monthly cycle. Noxema is a life saver. Couldn't live without it.

Soft lips; when you're lips are severely flaky and chapped and dry, put lipstick on, then use either an old, clean toothbrush or an eyebrow brush to exfoliate the lips, it swiftly takes off all of the dry skin and leaves your lips lovely, then put on vaseline.
Oatmeal facemasks, or any body/face scrub from Sanctuary makes skin feel fresh and beautiful.

Mine would be drink a lot of water and eat healthy foods everyday. This could help us have healthy skin, teeth, hair etc that would definitely makes a person beautiful inside and out. Avoid makeup or heavy makeup as much as possible cause it could harm the skin. Also daily bath brings good results.

Well I don't have any tips to share as I'm the one that needs it :p These are all great information! I'll definitely try the 2-3 pillows one.

Best and cheapest way to great skin? I take a handful of oatmeal in the shower with me, add a little water, and make a paste and smear it all over my face. Not only did it reduce my pores tremendously, it also reduced the redness from my rosacea. Its a win win !

Best and cheapest way to great skin? I take a handful of oatmeal in the shower with me, add a little water, and make a paste and smear it all over my face. Not only did it reduce my pores tremendously, it also reduced the redness from my rosacea. Its a win win !

I have oatmeal here at home! I might just try this this weekend.

If you have dry or cracked feet, put lotion on, and then put each foot in a plastic grocery store bag. Put a sock on over top (careful when you walk!!). The bag somehow helps with the absorption of the lotion, and the result is really soft pretty feet :).

The eyes play a huge role in appearing more beautiful, I feel, at least...I always admire eyes. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. But that aside...I read that applying olive oil to your eyelashes and eye area every night...strengthens and lengthens lashes while also preventing any lines from appearing around the eye area.

Furthermore, cucumber slices, teabags (or cotton wool moistened in tea) and/or two cold spoons applied to the closed eyes...reduces any swelling if too tired, have allergies or had a good cry!

Werbung:
the eyes are the windows to the soul! Always focus on making them bigger. With makeup in general less is more! Don 't overdue it!!

Back