• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bah!

Potholer

1. On tuesday night, I'm not sure why but, I bit off ALL my nails. I couldn't stop. Usually I just target one or two and then I'm good. But I just couldn't stop. And now I have NO NAILS and as a result....
1a) I can't peel my mandarin. I want to eat it so bad!
1b) I have no nails to pretty up next week for the school ball (though, as long as I control myself, they should be a bit grown back by then....)
1c) My friend gets to buy herself TEN PACKS of cigarettes because that's our deal - I quit biting my nails, she quits smoking/gets less smokes. I'm slowly killing her. Why did I make that deal? Ah well. She likes smoking...

2. Mock exams are on. I need to study. Which I have. But I need to do more. MORE. I'm sick of history. King Charles was stupid - he angered everyone by favouring this schmuck called Buckingham who wanted to go to war with Spain and got anyone who disagreed with him impeached. He was such a schmuck that when he himself finally got impeached, everyone rejoices and Charles got all "Weh weh don't forget who's really in charge here *pokes out tongue*" and dissolved parliament. Charles also annoyed the ruling class, the gentry, the parliament, the Irish and the Catholics. And maybe the protestants too. That's basically everyone. Oh, and the French because when they made peace with Spain, Buckingham tried to persuade them not too by DECLARING WAR ON THEM. What a nutter.

3. I'm going to fail the vases portion of the classics exam (no need to make me think otherwise - I've accepted it
<
). I cannot remember all the vases. All I know is that the Francois Vase was made in 570BC and there were 2 vases by the Amasis painter who liked domestic scenes and Euphronius and Euthymides were funny because On a vase by Euthy he wrote "Eupronius coulnd't do something this good" That's mostly it. A bit more. I need lollipops to chew on for the exam.

That is all. I'm not really all that annoyed. Just thought I'd post
<
. Though I really do want to eat my mandarin
<

Edit:

AND

I seem to have lost my new Billie Holiday CD (of which I'm very proud because it was only $8!) and I never got around to transfering the songs onto the computer and I want to listen to it oh so much

And, because I am a sickly, hypoallergenic, expensive child, one gland (one of the ones that are at your jawbone) is inflamed and makes turning my head a tad painful.

*whine whine*

And I am ANGRY (capitalised) that people could believe that the "Ozone hole" is a myth. *scream*

Werbung:
Potty, CAN I JOIN YOU AND RANT TOO PLEASE, I'M PIDDLED OFF TOO !!!!!!

Otherwise..... I can offer you a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<
and a
<

Awwwwww thanks Snowy!!! That's so many hugs! Eeeeee *happy*

Oh yes, do rant! Go on!

I did get to eat my mandarin in the end. Mmmmm it was so good.

I wish I could rant, but it's not for public viewing... I'd be carted away by men in white coats.

Thankies Miss Potholer for being so obliging.

And YEY you got your mandarin...
<

<
Don't worry Snowy, I wont let them take you away *picks up phone ready to dial...*

<
PM me if you want to let it all out. I hang out at UM - I've seen crazy, nothing to fear from me
<

*gives you a delicious mandarin in the meantime*

It's ok... I'm imagining I'm stood in the centre of a field, miles from civilisation.... I'm screaming so damned loud... no one hears me.

*cries*

So my nails have grown back. And before I know it, I'm chewing on one. But I cannot physically stop halfway through a nail because otherwise it's rough and catches on cloth and whatnot.

Hi I'm Potholer and I have a nail biting problem.

Hands potty a jar of mustard, and a nail file.

Step 1: file the nails smooth
Step 2: rub mustard on each nail tip
Step 3: lick the nail...

Tasty??
<
nopers... no do that again!!!

Originally posted by Potholer@Sep 11 2005, 09:32 AM
*cries*

So my nails have grown back. And before I know it, I'm chewing on one. But I cannot physically stop halfway through a nail because otherwise it's rough and catches on cloth and whatnot.

Hi I'm Potholer and I have a nail biting problem.
could be worse, i chew my nails, and the skin around my nails, and i have actually started chewing my fingers out of stress... line up! line up! and see the freak who tries to eat herself...
<

<
Awwww! I pick at the cuticles too it's terrible ay!

Every so often I consider biting my whole finger rather than the nails - at least you can't lose anything that way.

Werbung:
Back