• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bad Taste Weddings

thistle

THIS site is the funniest thing I have seen in aaaaaaaaaages.

particularly like this dress.....it's not at all cheap and tacky and reminiscent of what an 11 year olds dream wedding dress would be like. I think I'll buy one and wear it to the pub in fact cos it's soooo subtle
<
. Now find the best example of what NOT to wear at your wedding and post it up for us all to see.

Werbung:
Originally posted by thistle@Mar 4 2006, 08:36 PM
THIS  site is the funniest thing I have seen in aaaaaaaaaages.

particularly like this dress.....it's not at all cheap and tacky and reminiscent of what an 11 year olds dream wedding dress would be like.  I think I'll buy one and wear it to the pub in fact cos it's soooo subtle 
<
.  Now find the best example of what NOT to wear at your wedding and post it up for us all to see.
Aww Thistle...you will look fantastic wearing that on a Friday night in your local...
<
<
<

Think I found one worse than yours Thistle...
uglydress_1881_3302081.gif

Originally posted by thistle@Mar 17 2006, 06:44 PM
OH!
<
MY!
<
GAWD !
<

Are they....... um.... really?....... I mean.....really really made from what I think they are???

<
Yep...cool or what hun...we could put some wedding bells on for Snowy instead of the xmas decorations
<
<
<

Werbung:
im sorry but seriously...can you not just see some completely blind and tattered people sitting down with bottles all around going
'yaaaayaaaa *hiccup* ya know what i have alwiz, alwiz wanted *hiccup* to do?
naaah man, iiiii iiii dont know i jist dont dont *drunk shrug* know
'will, ive alwiz wanted teew make slipperz out of...wait for it wait for it man, maxipads...

<

Back