• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bad Car!!!!

Snowbaby

Woke up this morning and found LOADS of fog outside
<

Yukky cold frosty fog
<

To top it off I had a sore throat and sniffles...
<
<

Off we went to work and had a wonderful (haha) day. On the way home, we were half-way across town when the battery light started flashing on the car.... So I phoned daddy who is a mechanic (unfortunately 160 miles away), who said "ooh sounds like the altenator needs tightened". :umm:
<

We decided to head for home and call the garage tmor to have a look at it. A few minutes further along the road, the interior fan stopped working and it started making funny noises when we were driving along.....

Just what you want, your car breaking down in the middle of a city, at rush hour traffic in the fog
<

Needless to say, baby car is sitting outside the garage in the freezing cold.... all by it's wee self
<

BAD CAR!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
hmmm what rip off garage have you took it too and what are they saying is up.. and i hope you aint gave them the go ahead.

Nah I argued with him as to why it was so much, he said it's cos it's a citroen part. I said well sod citroen what about an ordinary motor factors place part?

He said umm, yes that'd be £250.

<

Can't believe they are so red necked in trying to sell you top of the range when there's no need for it. *lots of sweary words*

Werbung:
Back