• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bad Bad Car!!!!!!!

Snowbaby

Hello... time for a rant....

I booked today and Monday off my work so I had a long weekend to come visit my parents... and spend tmor shopping with mum, my bridesmaid and mum's best friend, looking for wedding things. Sounds fabby huh
<

So this morning, I got up early, got dressed as normal, dropped my hubby-to-be off at work and headed up the motorway at around 8:30am.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm on my way. About 15 minutes later...... BANG...... OMG!!!!!!!!

Slowed right down (was mega scared cos I was doing 70mph and there was a HUGE lorry behind me... I'm thinking, ok can't slam on the brakes cos the lorry will NEVER stop!!), slowed down, bunged on the hazzard lights, almost stopped and kinda thought ok, grass verge will be safest.... BUMP ump onto grass verge.

OMG I'm shaking!!! I clamber over to the passenger side of the car and get out.... hmmm it's the exhaust that's come off the car, but only dettatched at the front, still stuck onto the car at the back.

:umm:

So I'm stuck on the grass verge of a BUSY motorway, wondering what the BLEEP to do. I phoned my mum-in-law.. no answer. Phoned dad-in-law's work, left a message for him. Then sat there thinking, ok what do I do... 10 mins later a POLICE MAN!!!!!!!!!!! He pulled in behind my car and helped me
<
YEY Not so YEY when the tow truck came and charged me £120
<
<

I got towed 15 ish miles to Perth to Kwik Fit... who charged me a further £250 to repair
<
<
<
<
<
<

Anyways.............. I'm at mums. and looking forward to our shopping trip tmor YEY!!!!!!
<

*steps off the rant box* who's next to rant??

Werbung:
Well, this is where karma comes in Snowy. Even if karma needs a helping hand from me. I'll go in, detach the front of his exhaust (all in the cover of darkness, of course, dressed in black) but not totally, just enough to loosen it so he can get a fair way from any helpful places and then when he breaks down we POUNCE call the most expensive tow truck in town. That'll teach him bwahahaha.

*insert evil plotting smiley here*

Werbung:
Back