• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Baby Check-in!!

Snowbaby

How are the babies of the forum?

Eating new things? Saying words? Sitting up? Rolling over?

Tell us!!! You know how nosey Snowy is
<

Werbung:
Becky is over 8 months now and is going off her bottles...she is well and truly loving the solid food ohh and as a treat the odd peice of milky bar
<

She rolls over a lot...its a challenge when you try so hard to keep her still when you go to put her nappy on..the lil wriggly worm (I call her that sometimes lol) keeps flipping over and she thinks its funny!!!

She is still trying to crawl..but whats weird she can stand up on her own now and it lasts for nearly 10 secs...she loves to walk in her baby walker...

I took her to the health visitor today..had her weighed ect..she is the right weight and height and in full health

She loves to eat...cream potatoes with mince,...Heinz baby food...especially the lamb & carrots dish.....she cant get enough of Farleys rusks...and Heinz do these great baby cookies..but trouble is I find crumbs EVERYWHERE!!!!..any wonder I keep a vacuum cleaner up stairs now
<
...For desert..she loves icecream and jelly (jello even) yogurt and rice pudding

If Gary and I eat things that she cant just yet..we dont eat in front of her, cuz Becky is like our dog charlie..when you eat, sh comes over and begs like charlie only difference is...charlie begs silently...Becky just yells AAACKK GIMMIEEE!!!
<

Keiran is now nearly 4 months. He's babbling and cooing, he's rolling onto his side. He'll be starting solids soon. He's done well. He sleeps thru the nite. Normally takes his last bottle about 9. He gets combi fed.
<

Eden is 15 months now and really starting to talk up a storm!! She can say things like Mumma, Daddy, Hello, Byebye, no, ta, yes, ball, dinner and Ben. She weighed 21lbs 4oz at her 1 year check up, and was 27 inches. She also LOVES to dance and sing with her brothers
<

Oh my goodness Alex has suddenly started to grow so quickly since he hit 6 months. He is eating solids- moosh. His fave is carrots and sweet potato and he loves banana's!

He is definately about to crawl at any moment. He pushes his arms up straight and his legs so his feet are flat on the floor and his bum is in the air.

He was sitting in his cot this evening and he grabbed the bars and pulled himself up. He stood there holding on for about 10 seconds squealing in delight, before he toppled over.
I am desperately waiting with my camera to catch him doing this again!
<

Changing his nappy is getting harder too because he is rolling everywhere all of the time. As you can imagine it gets a little messy!

He is such a strong and clever little baby.
<

Sashy's doing really well. We were a bit worried a little while ago that she wasn't putting on enough weight, but everything seems OK now.

Awww lottie, he sounds so cute, it´s like he´s saying "look mummy, see what I can do"
<
Give him a huge huggle from Aunty Fi
<

Heya Kelly, try not to worry about your angel not gaining weight, as long as Sash is healthy (And mummy knows best), then don´t orry. Give her a huggle for meeeeeeeeee!!!

Time for another update!!

Alexander is now pulling himself up into standing position every chance he gets! He has been doing this for quite a while and prefers to be standing. He has even stood on his own a few times unaided. He is walking around the furniture and walking with the help of me holding him. It looks so funny because he marches. LOL!
<
He is crawling everywhere too.

He is now properly eating, its still mushy but has bits in it and he is on 3 meals a day plus bottle last thing before he goes to sleep.

He now says Mama, dada and nana (although there is no nana around). He is a very happy and contented boy. He laughs and smiles all the time and is particularly tickilish, he has this fab laugh right from the tummy! Alex is also very stubborn (just like his Mama) and is showing this trait already.
<
He is my little ickle angel.

Aww what a cutie Lottie!!

Eden is 18 months now and just as gorgeous as ever! She is saying so much, its amazing how quickly she is picking things up, but I guess that comes from having two very loud and talkative big brothers! She has started speaking in 2-3 word sentences too. She can also count to five, sort of lol. She counts her fingers if Benji does it with her. But its more like 'un, tooo, fee, for, fiiii!!'. We have had a few little tantrums this week, nothing too major, but I think that comes from suddenly not being the baby anymore.

OK and now onto my new little man. Seth is 2 weeks old! He is just gorgeous, I can't believe how much I love him. He is waking up around 3 times every night, which isn't too bad I guess. Hes no way near as bad as Joel was, but not as good as Ben and Edie lol.

Werbung:
Lily is doing great i finally got her of breastfeeding at 14 months and she is now sleeping in her own room all night (thank god) She is starting to say a few words now mum dad ta dog nanna hello bye chips and recently she has started to try and say thankyou but it comes out more like dank too lol. she loooooooooooooooves music she is always singing and dancing and she loves her food aswell i can never seem to fill her up.

I am really starting to miss all the baby stuff seeming she isnt a baby anmore :'( she is a little girl now so sad maybe i will have to have another one
<

Back