• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Argh Screw You Guitar Hero Et Al.

Potholer

Ok, horrible day.

Right now I have glandular fever. Not a really bad dose or anything, I haven't been bed ridden for weeks or anything but I can't last a morning without feeling completely shattered which is getting very frustraing. In addition to this it was first thought that the glange was a respitory infection so they gave me antibiotics. Which interacted with the glange and gave the most excruciating case of hives I've ever had. I was sleeping with ice packs for 3 days and wet flannels for a week. From sunday through wednesday I couldn't leave the house because I couldn't be without ice packs. It was so itchy my skin ached from itching. It was more painful than itchy really. But what REALLY gets up my nose is the fact that my doctor has something against hydrocortizone. My friends's boyfriend has the glange, got the antibiotics, got the hydro and was good within 3 days. I suffered for over a week before I got the opportunity (and knowledge) to ask for hydro. This makes me So. Angry. It was indescribably horrible. The first afternoon and night mum stayed the night in my room so she could rotate ice packs round my back and get more out of the freezer when they thawed. Because it was so horrible. So I'm prety *sweary word* at that still.

Also, I mentioned that our guitar hero guitar is broken? Well Fable 2 overheats it so I can't play that either. My alternatives are really average games cos Halo 3 is also corrupt at the moment. Or my two extremely dated (Castle of the Winds - 1990ish and Myst 1995) computer games. And because of the glange I can't do anything but game BUT I CAN'T COS THEY'RE ALL BROKEEEEEN

So TODAY I got a fan unit for the xbox and a new guitar. The unit doesn't work and the guitar is for ROCK BAND and isn't compatible with GUITAR HERO. So I cried. I rang every EB Games store in the Wellington region, every dicksmith, every noel leeming, every gamesman, every harvey norman. NONE HAVE A SINGLE GUITAR FOR GUITAR HERO. How useless is that?!?!!??!?! WTF. EB games said there wasn't any in all of NZ. They're all in freaking bundles. So we ended up just getting freaking world tour and going halves and pretending it's our christmas present so we can justify spending 130$ (cos 70 is covered by the HALF refund we got on the bundle we got for christmas last year which isn't actually right I'm fully entitled to get a full refund even though the websites suppliers went into liquidation earlier this year but she was nice so I settled, NOT REALISING HOW FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE IT IS TO GET JUST A SINGLE GUITAR.

I'm SO ANGRY AT ALL THIS. Cos I went to all that freaking trouble, which I shouldn't be doing anyway cos I'm gonna make this glange last longer but I figured "hey it's one afternoon (and one morning cos I watched my friend's exam for speech and drama and she was FREAKING OUT so I really needed to go and support her) I'll get everything and then I can sit inside for the next TWO WEEKS not going out or anything and not be TOO fussed about it. But fable still wont work so I still need to go in tomorrow for a better cooling unit.

*totally fuming* I hate hate hate this. I've been postponing and posponing plans with friends, after being away all year at uni and I feel bad though they all understand but still, it sucks so much.

Oh and you know what else is really freaking annoying? I go out in the morning, completely shattered in the afternoon and then wake up again and can't sleep. And apparently, according to the crying and the mouth ulcers, I'm ridiculously over tired which really makes sense, lets be honest.

ARGH.

/big mega huge rant

:(

ETA: Oh yeah, the good news is we now have GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR AHHHH, the (MORE) bad news is my brother is playing cos I'm gonna be playing all day every day through the week so I need to be patient *grits teeth*

ETA2: Played GH and it was AMAZING bu my hands are cramping up DAMMIT and I feel like complete rubbish, I've got MORE mouth ulcers uuughhhh . Bedtime at 9pm for me :/

Werbung:
This is going to sound really strange, but it work for eczma so it may help with hives.... Go to a livestock wholesalers and see if you can get udder cream. It's what they put on the cows udder to stop chafing when the calf is suckling. I read about it in a magazine last week :p

ouchy ulcers :( Do you know whats causing them? If they are frequent, it may be worth a visit to your doc or dentist?

Werbung:
I've got something for he hives - and you're right, it's the stuff for ezcema :p. I'm just angry I had it for a week instead of 2 days like my friend's boyfriend.

The ulcers are just cos I'm over tired, both me and my Dad get them when we haven't had enough sleep or have been doing too much. And driving to the Hutt (half an hour away), walking around finding cooling units and guitars, driving back, driving back in to give them back cos they're faulty and driving home again is too much with glandular fever :/. Plus bad sleep...

Back