1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are You Ticklish?

Discussion in 'The Polling Station' started by Snowbaby, May 5, 2007.

?

Are you ticklish?

1. Yes - VERY!!!

100.0%
  2. A little

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Subby

Subby New Member

[​IMG]

You just wait till I really get started [​IMG]

2. Ninja Girl Momoko

Ninja Girl Momoko New Member

*tickles Subby, but feels dirty afterwards*

3. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

*laughs*

4. ninja kitty yukiko

ninja kitty yukiko New Member

UHHHHHH.......no. [​IMG]

OK fine! It was a lie. I am VERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERY ticklish!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

5. Just Jessica

Just Jessica New Member

Tickling is a torture for me lol.

6. ninja kitty yukiko

Let me torture you!!!!!!!!! ill tickle u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

7. lottie9394

lottie9394 New Member

im a tiny bt tickilish the only place im tickilish is my ears

8. ninja kitty yukiko

9. claudine

claudine Member

I'm very ticklish. My boyfriend knows about it and he always tortures me and I laugh like crazy:p . Fortunately he is ticklish too:D

10. Quirky Jessi

Quirky Jessi Member

I'm not really.

If someone catches me off guard, I will definitely squirm, though. I think it's more because I didn't expect it and then I'm trying to get away regardless.

11. Parker

Parker Member

I'm not very ticklish. I do have some ticklish spots but I really don't advertise that information. I don't like being ticklish.

12. Jesserotica

Jesserotica Member

I'm super ticklish and I really love being tickled! It's a major turn on for me. There is something so sexy about your guy wrestling you down and tickling you silly. :) You have no choice but to just let go and laugh and be completely helpless until he decides to set you free. I love it.

But yeah... it's only for people I'm romantic or sexual with. Anyone who I don't like in that way tries to tickle me and I will break their face.