• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you obsessed with clothes?

clewand550

Are you obsessed with clothes? Are you the type that has to go to an upscale store and buy name brand clothes or are you happy with shopping at Target, Walmart, rummage sales or resale clothes. How often do you go clothes shopping?

I'm not very obsessed with clothes. I do most of my clothes shopping at Kohls, Walmart, rummage sales or resale stores. I don't believe in spending a lot of money on clothes. I would rather spend it on traveling or other things.

Werbung:
I am also not obsessed with clothes.
I buys clothes for necessity and not for fashion. I buy the clothes based on comfort and the simple design I prefer like on T-shirts.

LOL...I'm not so much obsessed with clothes as I am how I look in them.
I'm one of those people are truly believe that the clothes don't make the
person, yadda, yadda. I think a person can slip into a potato sack and if she's
confident enough in herself and the simple magnetism that being a woman
actually entails, it wont matter.

I do really like clothes, but don't get to buy them as often as I would like. However, I don't mind buying them at rummage sales either. I can find a nice shirt and a pair of pants for $3 at a rummage sale. While I can spend $30 on the same outfit at a expensive store. I do not care for the high scale types of stores. I also like putting together outfits and places like Goodwill and St. Vincent De Paul.

I love clothes, but unfortunately, I am unable to buy them often. But I do have an obsession for handbags and shoes, but mostly handbags. I used to have a really nice collection, different colors and styles to match every outfit. I don't really focus on designer names, I just love for the style and color.

I'm not obsessed with clothes. In fact, I avoid clothe shopping if I can help it. I only go shopping when it's necessary for me. The only exception is when there's something really really special going on that I need something nice to wear for. I also don't really care for brand, as long as the clothes is comfortable to wear. I don't see the point of spending a huge amount of money for something that's fashionable yet uncomfortable.

I am not.

I do pretty much any of my shopping during the summer at yard sales. I'm obsessed with getting super cheap clothes, I guess? But then I donate my clothes regularly as well, and I never pay full price for anything. Occasionally I'll need a specific item from a store for an event or something, but even then, I get things on sale or shop around.

Since I had my first child, I have never bought myself expensive clothes again. Blame it on our tight budget. And I know that the money that I would be spending on clothes is better off to be spent to my baby's milk and diapers.

I used to be a shopaholic when I was still single. But it is not everyday that I went shopping.

I'm same way you are, I won't buy used clothes but I do buy from Walmart, Target and others. Every now and then I do indulge and buy myself something expensive or without paying attention only to the sales and clearance items. I thinks it's silly for people to worry so much about brand, if it looks good then who cares.

I don't care much about cloths, I will not break my bank account for them, as long as the cloths I have are decent and not worn out, I can finish over a month without buying anything. I just make sure I buy things that are unique and dot run out of fashion.

I'm not obsessed with clothes. I just buy whatever is comfortable and I prefer affordable but quality clothing. I just have a couple of high end clothes for special occasions but that's it.

No, I am not obsessed with clothes. Although, I do have some friends who are, it is quite creepy actually. One friend that I had, owned hundreds of pairs of shoes and outfits to match...and had to have bigger, custom made cupboards made! Lol, too me that was crazy...one of the reasons we are no longer friends.

I must say that as much as I do not care about clothes, the few items I do have must fit me well, be complementary and be made close to home (no child slave labor!) Sometimes I have a dress or so made for me.

I'm not that obsessed with clothes. In fact, I only do shopping when I only need to i.e I just keep wearing the same stuff over and over again that people will start to notice. I have a good amount of shoes, and I don't think I will be needing to buy a new one.

I don't care about name brand clothes, I care about pretty clothes...I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed with black frilly skirts - yes, it must be an obsession because I buy them even when I really don't need them, I just can't help myself. I wear them all the time :D

Werbung:
I will admit when I was in High School I cared about name brand clothes . Now that I am older I don't care for it at all . I am perfectly happy with shopping at Ross and Marshals . I am a casual person all I need are my Converse and jeans and a cute top. I feel more comfortable in jeans plus you can dress it up when you need to. I think its pointless just to buy so many clothes because of the name brand and not even get around to wearing them. My friend does this she buy's so many clothes every week but does not even wear them and she is always buying the same shirt's. It's so much money down the drain and she even cleans out her closet to make room for more but a lot of the items she gives away have tags on them.

Back