• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anybody?

Werbung:
Same. I've had somebody I've liked and I've noticed all through the year that he kinda tried talking to me, but he was alittle shy and so was I. But then I figured out he had a girlfriend. Was I mistaken? :confused:

I will never get a boyfriend, and I'm so used to being the ugly one in the group that I just don't care anymore... I don't even plan on getting married and having kids when I grow up.

Listen, get out of this mind set. I felt I was the invisible one in the group. All my friends always had attention and lads after them, whilst I was just their friend and saw nothing more of me.
Weird though, since I've been with my boyfriend I noticed boys were with my friends for all the wrong reasons, my boyfriend pointed it out and I was shocked. Those boys were with them because they pretty much gave 'it' away for free. And quiet unnoticed girls are the ones lads look for, as they're innocent and don't put it about.
Please don't fret about this, just make yourself feel good and the right guy will come along soon enough.

Werbung:
Anyone ever feel the same way?

I felt that way before, back when I was in high school. And I know why because I'm a bit aloof then and a little nerdy. When I've changed, things changed as well. Boys started to notice me and I got my first boyfriend at 16.;)

Back