• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anybody do puzzles still?

clauemi

Before I had my kids I loved doing puzzles and had a small collection of my favorites. I also liked those logic puzzles that take forever to figure out. Now all I get to do are those little 20 piece puzzles with my kids and sometimes we don't even finish those before my kids get bored LOL. Anybody still like doing this or just too much new technology that they have faded out?

Werbung:
Before I had my kids I loved doing puzzles and had a small collection of my favorites. I also liked those logic puzzles that take forever to figure out. Now all I get to do are those little 20 piece puzzles with my kids and sometimes we don't even finish those before my kids get bored LOL. Anybody still like doing this or just too much new technology that they have faded out?
Heehee, if you think technology has gotten rid of puzzles, you need to play Portal. It is a video game, but it is a puzzle game that requires a new kind of thinking. And it has a story. :D

I think puzzles are a lot of fun. I used to make puzzles together with my mom, the ones that have 1000 pieces or so. Nowadays I don't have such big puzzles anymore, although I do make jigsaw puzzles online sometimes.

I love doing jigsaw puzzle. I have 3 different programs on my computer that are just jigsaw puzzles. LOL When I was in college, my mom & I would do the 1000 piece puzzles, glue them on posterboard, make a wooden frame for them & then sell them. We made a pretty good little profit on them, especially considering we only did puzzles in our spare time. I used to have a pic of one that we did but I don't know where it went too... Probably lost it during one of the data transfers.

Werbung:
I used to love doing puzzles when I was younger, I remember having a 100 piece cat puzzle that I used to love doing over and over when I was little but now I am the same i only do puzzle now with my children and they are the small ones, great fun to do with the children. I would love to get back into doing bigger puzzles though as it can be very relaxing.

Back