• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anger Poem

carmendaily

This is not the you I've seen
So cold and heartless like a dead thing
I stared at you to expect a tear
Shouting and anger was all I could hear
Now is the time I scare you the most
Never to look back again without any hopes
That wonderful life that will never begin
I thought I would die and felt my chest cave in
I hate the way you lie with no fear or quiver in your voice
This one has to end because you've left me no choice
I thought I was weak but now I am strong
You'll be the one hurting when you see I've moved on

Werbung:
Very good poem. Sometimes writing a poem can really help let some of those bad feelings out. I won't ask what happened but I hope everything is okay.

Wow, this is just wonderful. I love this poem way to go carmendaily. The intensity of your feelings.. just.. wow. This is exactly how I feel. o.o

Very good poem. Sometimes writing a poem can really help let some of those bad feelings out. I won't ask what happened but I hope everything is okay.
It definitely helped! After not eating for two days, writing this poem actually helped me eat and sleep better! I am okay now, though, thanks for your concern! I really appreciate it!

Wow, this is just wonderful. I love this poem way to go carmendaily. The intensity of your feelings.. just.. wow. This is exactly how I feel. o.o
I'm glad you like it (though I think it's very elementary) I'm really sorry YOU feel this way because it's not something I'd wish on anyone, I hope you're doing okay!

thanks again for the compliment!

I'm glad you like it (though I think it's very elementary) I'm really sorry YOU feel this way because it's not something I'd wish on anyone, I hope you're doing okay!

thanks again for the compliment!
Well, its not your fault, a bad break up happens to anyone.. :3

Werbung:
Back