• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

An Egyption Secret

echoseddy

The anchient egyptions used a natural substance for antibotics
in there time. It was so effective it s used today as well

They kept beehoney and applied it to wounds ,
added it to drinks , used it to fight infection , and
it was used as a sav for healing.

today it is factual that if you feel like your coming
down with the flu , a cold , soar throat, adding honey
and alot of it {about 5 teaspoons} to hot water and add lemon juice allot of it,.
about 1 lemon.= this will act as a natural antibiotic and kill whatever germ you have before it gets you

add sweetner if neccessary , but the honey should be plenty
for sweet taste. drink it when u first feel sickly and five cups at the most a day .give it two days max its gone. as a matter of fact it will make you feel better after fortyfive minutes . but u must continue the amount of cups a day . its messy, sticky and seemingly a pain sometimes to fix, have someone else do it for you or just do it .
the rewards of using honey in hot water with lemon pays off
its worth it .youll see . so stalk up on the 100% bee honey , youll
never know when your going to need it.

some things will never sting i mean change ha ha ,,ouch ouch
i know that joke was gong show material
lol
<

Werbung:
Ohh thanks! i always get the flu lol, this should help me loads, can't wait to go shopping now haha.

Great post. We use honey a lot for sore throats, coughs and colds. We also use it on wounds, works great.
We are fortunate to have our own hives at our family ranch.

I swear by honey too. It's a great preservative as well. Honey and lemon is my only medicine for colds.. tastes nice too.

I have heard that honey is great for many things. I have added it to my tea before and it tastes great. I have yet to do a honey facial but can not wait to try one!

If you want the medicinal values of honey, you need to look for raw, unheated and unprocessed honey. For allergies, local honey is best.

Yes, it's amazing how these old remedies seem to work wonders with modern ailments. And the ancient Egyptians were geniuses!

Yes they were. I love reading about ancient Egypt. It is just so fascinating how they went about things. I especially like to read about the remedies they used.

Werbung:
Honey is a great natural remedy! I always put it in my lemon tea when I'm sick and I'm better in 3 days.

Back