• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Aims - Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

<
Aims,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

Be sure to give a hello in the shoutbox!! Also in the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood.

Snowy
<

Aims registered on the August 31, 2006, 12:29 pm.
View Aims's Profile

Werbung:
Hi all

Well I'm Aims, I'm 28 and am from Suffolk, England. My mum, Fran, directed me to this forum as she thought it would be right up my street *eyes the pink* I think I could be in danger of becoming a girly girl! lol No offence intended! Have never been a colour pink kinda girl! Ya never know it might grow on me....

Oh dear, I really hope I've not offended anyone, I mean the layout of FAB! and I'd hate to think y'all think I'm too opinionated or something!

*digs hole*

So, what else can I say about me? I love movies, music, reading, playing with paint shop pro, making graphicy things no matter how rubbish they are! I'm currently unemployed and am doing several Open Uni courses, which I hope will end up with me getting a degree in Computing For Business.....I guess I am a geek!

I am also an eccletic witch, I see/sense spirits, I have 10 tattoos (so far) and I like to travel.

Think that'll do for now, wouldn't wanna tell ya everything all in one go, that'd just bore you to tears!

Aimsxxx

You can choose from our many skins.... scroll down to the bottom left of any page and change it there
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You can choose from our many skins.... scroll down to the bottom left of any page and change it there[/b]

Yes, I noticed that after I posted that
<
I now have blueness, which is very pretty
<

Tis a very nice forum you have here!

Aimsxxx

Its a cool place to hang out and everyone on here is really cool hunnie...don't forget,if you need help then give us a shout...we are all happy to lend a hand hun xxx

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back