• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Potholer

I got my restricted license!!!!

I went for the test yesterday, right after receiving my scholarship money at a wee afternoon tea and I was so darn scared I was going to miss the test because it took ages to get the cheque sorted so the adrenaline was pumping and I wasn't focussing (in a bad way) on the test itself, jsut getting there so I did it all well and I PASSED and now I can drive without the yellow 'L' plates and without a person who has had their license for at least 2 years.

Weeeeeeeeeeee. I'm so independent now! It was a great feeling to know that the person next to me wasn't going to pounce when I missed something, was just observing.

Werbung:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done Miss Potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
<
<
:woop:

Weeee thanks Snowy!

Hahahaha I barely took a breath while writing that.

Unfortunately, when you see me coming, I'm so short all you can see is knuckles.

Werbung:
Weeee thanks guys! I've always wanted to turn up to friends' houses after getting my restricted and been like "guess how I got here. Eh? Eh?" but I'm not going to get the chance cos I'm leaving soon!

Back