• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

hailzrockz

is it wrong to go out with anyone older or younger than u but what if u really like them and they like u

<

Werbung:
Well, it really depends on how MUCH older or younger they are than you. It's illegal (literally) if you're less than 18 and they're over 18. At least, that's what it's like here...

Do you have someone in mind...?

i agree with Potholer. it depends on how muc older or how much younger. the guy i like is 3 years older then me, and that's not a problem because as i am 16, i can have a partner up to the age of 24. but don't do what this girl i used to know done- she went out with a guy who was 21 when she was 10. that is not only illegal, but just... wrong
<

10?? Jeepers....that's creepy...

What was going through the guys head? But then, My friend has been together with her boyfriend for years. She's 18 now and I think he's 22 or 23. And they've been together since, at the very least, she was 15.

I am 20 and my boyfriend is 25, but the age gap doesn't bother me at all, I don't think its too bad when you get into your 20's but when your a teenager the age gap seems more noticable

My fiance is 8 years older then me. It doesn't bother us and no one else has made comment on it.

But I agree with Stacey, our society judges on the ages of the couple rather than the age gap.

If you like them then age shouldnt matter.
Although I know u might wonder what other people would think. ie you are 20 he is 50 etc. But its your life and if you are happy then it shouldnt matter what other people think

<
I think if you are in your twenties then fine if someoen is 5 or 6 years older fine but if you are 27 and your boyfriend is 40 something that just isn't right IMO

My aunts husbands ex-wifes daughter was 13 and wanted to get married to this one guy. >.< It was crazy. I would date anyone up to three years older than me. Maybe when I get older Ill expand but idk.

Well I have a boy friend that just turned 23 yrs old and Im 17 is that a big deal. I mean right now we've been together for 4 and 1/2 months and all my friends say that im stupid for dating him. I'v known this guy since i was 9 but never started dating till after my birthday. what should i do ?

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amor @ May 19 2006, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well I have a boy friend that just turned 23 yrs old and Im 17 is that a big deal. I mean right now we've been together for 4 and 1/2 months and all my friends say that im stupid for dating him. I'v known this guy since i was 9 but never started dating till after my birthday. what should i do ?[/b]

You should do whatever makes you happy
<
not what your friends think is the best thing for you... although they may be trying to look out for you and what not they dont always give the best advice, Its like all my friends think i should be doing what they are doing, i've got no life havnt lived according to them just because i dont want to go out getting drunk two/three nights a week or go out to different towns to get drunk yada yada... Only you can choose what path in life you want to take and hopefully you choose the right one that makes you happy
<

Back