• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Again my problem: My Neighbors!!!!

zararina

Earlier, my ill mannered neighbor set up an alcoholic drinking session just in front of my window. Even I had opened it and give them the harshest look I could give to them, they seems not affected and just continue enjoying their beers and non sense conversations. And when I open my window again and take video, they say bad words on me and says I do not know how to be giving to neighbors. Heck them as they are the ones who does not know to be good neighbors!!!
The thing is why they do not want to drink inside their houses and their compound, because they do not want to DISTURB THEIR FAMILIES and so DISTURBING OTHERS specially ME!
Today I had done too little online work because of them.

Werbung:
Some people can be quite insensitive and that was really inconsiderate of your neighbor to be making so much noise as to be disturbing you. You could call the police because this behavior can be considered disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.

I can really relate to that. My neighbors can really be inconsiderate too. The kids next door are always being loud and smoking their weed. The smell drifts to my house and I can't even open my window at night because the smell is so strong. They also like to stay up really late and are sometimes loud and rowdy. This is really annoying because I have to work at 5AM and it's hard to get any sleep with them being so loud. I've complained to the landlord and he's gotten them to stop for a bit but they'd be back at it weeks later. It's gotten so bad that we'd have cops coming by their place a few times a month.

I thought this read was going to be about some of your neighbors that are annoying, instead, you sound like the annoying neighbor.

It's perfectly legal for adult to have a drink. If it bothers you, don't drink and don't watch them drinking. It's a simple as that. Get over yourself.

I agree that it sounds like your neighbors are not doing anything wrong. Unless they are being so loud as to disturb you in your home (not poking your head out the window), then yes, that's a problem. Otherwise it's perfectly fine for a person to have a drink and carry out nonsensical conversations.

That's horrible. Ask them to move it. Some people are really dumb and a dirty look won't do much. If I were you I would dish it right back at them. Play your own loud music and have your own party so you can focus on your own work. Some people are so unbelievable. Call the police if things get too bad.

Unless it was the middle of the night, you don't have anything to complain about. People are allowed to drink. People are allowed to make noise. People are allowed to have conversations, even if you think they are "nonsense." Frankly, I find neighbors like you to be completely annoying. I don't like neighbors who think the entire neighborhood is supposed to revolve around their personal preferences. Why don't you move out to the country, where you don't have to deal with living around other people?

You poor thing. I can relate to inconsiderate neighbors. You don't want to make the situation worse, but you deserve quiet enjoyment of your residence. I would call the police. That will let them know you are serious. Take their drinking inside. Nobody wants to see that.

You poor thing. I can relate to inconsiderate neighbors. You don't want to make the situation worse, but you deserve quiet enjoyment of your residence. I would call the police. That will let them know you are serious. Take their drinking inside. Nobody wants to see that.

I don't think the police are going to be too happy being called over other people doing something completely legal they have every right to do. They may think they have more important things to do, like say, investigating actual crimes.

There will always be people like these men. You could always play some MP3s and crank up the music to drown their noise out. And if someone complains to you, then tell them you're unable to concentrate.

I think this is a great reason to start investing on a good pair of headphones. That's what I do when I start hearing my mom bickering and complaining about life and things that aren't in her control.

Earlier when? Are we talking in the daytime or nighttime? When do you sit down and work? You can't stop activity that occurs in the day. There are nuisance laws and laws for disturbing the peace, but they usually apply for late night activity. Also, I'd like to know where exactly are they situated? You said outside your window. Are they on your property or on the border of their own? You can't stop people from their activity if they are on their own property. Now, if they are on your property and doing this, you do have legal recourse to get them to stop and off.

I hate to this but you actually had no right to film them with video. That's against their rights and the law. You could and can get sued for that.

Neighbors are often times hard to put up with, but we just have to be patient or else we will have hypertension!

Two neighboring homes give me the headache. One has frequent shouting episodes, spanking moments, and bad-mouthing which makes my ears bleed and makes me nervous. Another neighbor has left their food burning twice, and smoke went all over our home! Goodness sake! We're gonna roast alive here! Had to really tell them to NEVER leave their cooking again. But it happened another time, third. Shucks!!!

I have neighbors who drink and get loud in their yards until 2 or 3 AM. They do not keep me awake tho, they are actually funny to hear them when we go out on our deck. But this is because they are far enough away that when we are inside, they are not heard. They are in an alley behind the house, if they were in front of our house the cops would have been all over it.

If we had them under our windows I would be quite annoyed too and I would tell them to move to their house or at least in front of their place. Tho I wouldn't have to since the cops drive up and down my street all day and night.

I don't know whether I can give you good advice on this or not but here I go. I think while it's hard to have annoying neighbors, you may just have over stepped your safe zone. The fact that you have started to video tape your neighbors activities to get back at them is a violation code i believe. It's almost kind of stalker, and scary to know that while your drinking(i don't drink-just an example) some weird person is going to video tape us out of spite. I doubt even the cops are going to help you and might think your the crazy one too. However if they were actually causing property damage and violent actions towards the people they were with then perhaps you can do something. As much as I can sympathize about the noisy neighbors deal, i think you might just have gone overboard with it. In honesty, sorry. Besides with me they play loud music, but I have put it behind me and l let it be because it could just be their culture, or they have a large family. If you let other people impact your life, then your only going to be feeling down and bothered each day. I'm sure that your neighbors are probably as loud as they are now because of your video-taping, or attention you have so gracefully gave them to feed their bad behaviors. Even my neighbors have settled down now that I have finally stopped caring.

Werbung:
Unless it is late at night, you can't do anything about them being noisy. You also can't do anything about their drinking unless they were on your property (even if you are renting, it can be considered your property if they are in the yard that you take care of). As far as videotaping them, that is a violation of their rights & you could get in trouble. I know this because my dad was a cop & had to deal with this kind of stuff almost every day in our town.

My suggestions: Buy a pair of headphones, good noise-cancelling ones so that you can concentrate on your work. Keep your window closed.

At least you don't have neighbors who like peeping in your bedroom window at night like I do! I've complained to the apartment manager, the parents (its mostly kids peeping but I've seen teen boys doing it too) & it still goes on. I've told them that I'm going to call the cops the next time it happened & it hasn't happened in almost a week but I have a feeling it'll happen soon....

Back