• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Aaaaaaaaaarrgh

thistle

Why do I have the WORST ears on the planet?

It's like this ... everyone gets a cold right? you cough and splutter for a few days then it goes away ...

Here's how it goes for me..

I get a cold I cough and splutter for a few days, I think it's gone then I find out that the throat infection I had has spread to my ears and my eardrum is going to violently explode on me.

EVERY DAMN TIME !!! Seriously practically every year since I was 4y/o my eardrum has gone "hey!! I'm gonna make you suffer like you've never suffered before !!" and if I don't get to the doctors in time it splits in half and I get blodd and ear fluid pouring out the side of my head !!

So I can feel it coming on ... I phoned the doctors ...

"Sorry we have no appointments available til Friday"

"Ummmm I can't wait that long, my head is going to explode ...... seriously if I don't get antibiotics TODAY then I WILL be phoning in the middle of the night for some"

"Oh well I spose we can fit you in at 2.30 today then" ..

idiots !! if 2.30 was available then why tell me there was nothing til Friday ????

Thing is tho ... between leaving work and getting home to get changed before I head down there ....... I think it's just burst on me :s feels like someone is drilling into the side of my head and pretty soon my brain will start leaking out through my ears lol

Ah well ..... at least I'm off work 2morro and Friday.

Stoopid ears !!

Werbung:
Ach! I saw a post on your bebo about this but hadn't realised you'd posted here
<
Sowwie LouLouBelle!

(((((((((((((((((((((((Big cosy warm huggles))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How are you feeling now??

(((((((((more huggles))))))))))))

Isn't there anything can be done to stop it happening? It can't be healthy for your eardrum to pop so frequently?!

Dunno yet lol ....... gotta go back in abotu 2 months so they can start investigating it properly (FINALLY !) hopefully they can get to the root of it and do something to stop it or it's just a case of grin and bear it lol.

If nothing else this is the ONLY reason I ever show up to see my doctor so at least I'm getting some benefit for paying taxes so long lol

Pffft such a wimpy girl
<

I lost an ear once.... and had my arm blown off.... but I didn't even flinch.

..... And they grew back
<

Werbung:
Back