• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Howdy from NC

cowgirlbaby

Hello there All!

I am new to this forum and from North Carolina. I love it here. I know I need to say a little about myself but where do I start? I am a cashier at a grocery store, 24 years old. I am separated and getting a divorce, so a little out of love luck. Here to make friends and just chat.

Werbung:
Well hello there, Ms Cow Girl Baby. I am new here as well and don't know where to start either. LOL Nice to meet you.

Hello there All!

I am new to this forum and from North Carolina. I love it here. I know I need to say a little about myself but where do I start? I am a cashier at a grocery store, 24 years old. I am separated and getting a divorce, so a little out of love luck. Here to make friends and just chat.

Werbung:
HI there MsCowGirlBaby, and welcome to Girl Power. Sorry to hear of your pending divorce. I hope you will be able to work things out. But I see you definitely are going to need a friend. You definitely came to the right place for that! So, don't be shy, we don't mind helping you through this difficult time.

Back