• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Great Summer...

Nautica

And it's still great!

I've been working a lot, playing a lot, I met an awesome guy, AND I am going to Las Vegas next weekend!!!

I know I haven't been around much, but after the Vegas trip, school starts, and I will have nothing to do but sit here and tell stories of my awesome summer!!

My fam was here from outta town, so we did the cruise around the redwoods thing, (kinda stupid sounding at first, because I live UNDER tons of huge redwoods, but it was awesome) the Peir 39 and Fisherman's Wharf thing, then The Safari West thing, where we cruised around with a tour guide and saw zebras, giraffes, cave buffalo, all kinds of antelope and those type of critters, oh yeah, and my new fav, wildebeasts!

So I will have pictures of all of that, and of all the fun we have in Vegas!!! I'm leaving Wednesday evening, and coming back Sunday night...YAY, VEGAS!!!

Werbung:
Wow sounds like great fun!! I'm jealous
<

I only get a summer because my daughter has spent a ton of time at her Dad's. So I have gotten to go out after work like a real person and dance and rabble-rouse and all of that!! Shoot, I have even gotten to go out on my days off! What a concept!!

Woweeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be looking forward to photos when you get back *hint hint*

Have a fantastic time and tell us all about it when you get back purleeeeezzzzz!!!!

Werbung:
Back