• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Girl Power Review!!

Snowbaby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Review for Girl Power Forum

•Skin: (4.50/5) If there was ever a skin that personified the forum content this is the one! Nothing says Girl Power like Pink on Pink with Pink highlights. It might be a bit redundant, stereotypical and clichéish but who cares I like it!

•Layout: (4.1/5) Very Nice, very nice indeed. Just looking through the categories and topics one can tell you took your time in laying out everything, and it looks like thought went into everything you have done. I have said before I do not like pictures in the topic area, but your smilies are not at all intrusive and fit your forum well. You have a few topics without those smilies, I would like to see some added.

•Forums: (4.3/5) 5 Categories, 17 Forums and a boatload of topics. Reading through your topic list you have almost everything a woman could want. My favorite topic title has to be “Come in and have a moan!!” what else could you ask for?

•Logo / Images: (4.5/5) The logo is cute, and the images are smart and well placed. Clean and not overdone the images complement the site and do not take over the main theme. This is one of the best uses of images I have seen since Phoenix-Clan.

•Continuity: (3.5/5) Here is where I had a bit of a problem. The Gallery does not fit with the coloring (Oh you are in the UK so that would be Colouring) at all. I am one to talk, I have the same Gallery on TRP and it does not match either. The rest of the site looks and flows well however. (Oh by the way, Snowbaby is a hottie!)

•Participation: (3.5/5) 495 Members and 20,219 posts, I do not see why this site has not taken off big time yet. I was on as a guest, one of three for almost a half hour. With a little work this will take off. I am willing to bet on that!

•How much one is compelled to join? (4.0/5) If I were a girl, I doubt I would hesitate to join up. The humor and dedication the site shows alone is worth the look. But since I am not a girl, I might be off. Maybe JamieLee or Going Crazy will take a look, both are moderators here and both are female so they would have a better judgment on that part.

Parting Thoughts. I liked what I saw except I would like to have seen more activity, which I think will come in time and a better flow between the site and the gallery. Keep up the good work, and I will keep watching the site. I have a feeling it will do well.

Final Score 28.4/35 A very clean and nice site
You go girl! (Sorry had to do that!)

-WonderHampster

This is a review GP received on therantpage.com!!!

I just had to share it with you all as it's you guys who make the site what it is.
<
I feel so proud to have gotten such a great review for our haven
<
[/b]

Werbung:
OMG !
<

Fantastic news Snowy, you must be sooooooooo proud. You deserve every word of that praise AND more for all the hard work you have put in here.

And yessy indeedy you ARE a hottie...........if I was a man, well.........I'd have stolen you off stewarty long ago
<
<

What? No mention of me? What kind of substandard site is it that would leave my glowing attraction off of it's review.
<

Snowy, you do deserve the good reviews... and the "hotty"remarks
<

It was my pleasure to give ‘Girl-Power’ such a review. I love it when I log onto a site and see something you know had some real work done to it. You should be proud of the site you all have here, remember a site is nothing without its members, so in essence you made the site what it is.

Yay.. he loves my pink on pink.. i might give you a hand with the gallery snowbaby.. but i aint looked at it yet lmao
<
so if you needs a hand.. (i've got two yes indeedy) let me know, toodles off to see what he means about the gallery.

Werbung:
It's my ambition when I'm a bit better off financialy, to add Invision Gallery and Blog system, which (hopefully) takes the skin from the forums... and we wont have to worry then
<

Back