• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

8 Weeks & 3 Days Old

Kerry

hey, well i have a son called Dean :D i was just wondering he doesnt sleep well at all and i feed him loads and change him etc is there any good tips to get him to go to sleep longer?

Werbung:
What sort of routine do you have for him? Mainly in respect of bedtime? I mean like, do you do bathtime, bottle and bed at the same time each night so he gets into the thinking of "ok this is wind down, and then I go to sleep".

to be honest i tried putting him in a routine but it just doesnt work o.0 he sleeps when he wants and wakes up when he wants. i just dont know what to do lol

does his room have a black-out blind? If not, it may be beneficial to invest in one, that way it's dark when you put him down no matter what time that is. But I'd definately try to get a bedtime routine in place, as difficult as it may be for a while, I think it will help you guys.

yeh we will try but whats the best time for a baby to go to be during the night?

Werbung:
That's really up to you to decide when you feel baby should go to bed?

Personally...I would try to time it so he gets a feed at 11pm/midnight... so if he feeds every 4 hours, then try and put him to bed at 7/8pm, so he gets a good feed at midnight, and you get a good sleep. But that's just my input... putting it into practice isn't quite so easy :lol:

Back