• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

:(

thistle

It's 3.48 am!!!! and I've been awake since 2am ..... I spent the first hour tossing and turning in bed trying to get comfy and back to sleep ........ no luck so eventually I got up brought a duvet thru here and decided to try sleeping on the couch...........still no bloomin joy!!

It's not fair! I should be fast asleep cuddled into Subby but instead here I am sitting in the middle of the night watching the Crime channel on Sky and posting on GP
<

Someone help me sleep !!!!

Werbung:
That is such a bummer, I totally hate that!!! I have problems falling asleep, but I have the distinct feeling that if I would turn off the computer at a reasonable hour I would be OK.

I sleep just fine when my sweetie is here, but then again, the computer IS off when he is here!!

I have also had the problem of waking up and not being able to fall back asleep, until, of course, it's time to get up!!! Then, all of a sudden, I am exhausted!

Werbung:
I have no problems with sleeping..seriously, I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime
<

Only if I'm stressed out, then I can't. And that feeling drives me crazy, particulary the idea that I'll be tired all day long, or the fact that I'll probably be sleeping all morning...cause when I can't sleep, I usually fall asleep in dawn...so I know how that feels!

Back