• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

4 Tips on How to Treat Adult Acne

kalrez

1. Do your own research on the product’s way of how to treat adult acne or consult your dermatologists about your skincare products if those are safe enough to use.

2. Cosmetic procedures such as microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing are some of the usual procedures how to treat adult acne. Choose the clean and
proper materials for the best result that you should go to visit a reputable clinic.

3. Don't squeeze or prick their zits on their own which could cause scars.

4. Eat healthy foods in order to get rid of toxins from you bady naturally. Drink lots of water to eliminate waste materials form your body, at least 8 glasses per day.

Werbung:
Good tips. Very important to thoroughly research any Dr or procedure prior to having it done.
I agree very much with the plenty of water and a healthy diet, it does wonders.

This is all great advice. Do not forget to wash your face and keep your hands away from your face. These two will help as well.

Those are all good tips, I think the eating healthy and plenty of water is the best one.

Every time i have acnes on my face i feel like sqeezing them!
So far i have several slght scars on my face. Should have been patient and kind to them :p
Most acnes can fall off your face even though you dont apply anti-acne gel.

If my face starts to get all freaky on me I apply a mask for about a week. It be a lot more easier if my face never broke out.

Yes if my face never broke out I would be so happy. But that is just not the case espcecially with it getting hot out..

I seldom have acnes and when I do, I just treat it with an astringent over night. Bye-Bye acne!:D

These are some great tips! Although the first 2 can be out of the average person's budget..Another good thing is to cleanse & tone your face daily to get rid of the dirt in your pores too.

Great list! #3's very important. I used to pop the pimples as a teen and now I have icepick scars. Only laser treatment can get rid of them. :(
I also suggest proper exfoliation at twice a week with an enzyme exfoliant. You don't want dead skin cells piling up and clogging your pores.
Don't use physical exfoliants with uneven particles like the St. Ives apricot scrub. It will create microscopic tears on the face.

Nice tips! ;)

I seldom have acnes and when I do, I just treat it with an astringent over night. Bye-Bye acne!:D

I also seldom have acne. I sometimes have it when i was about to have a menstruation. I just keep my face clean and do not do anything to worsen the acne and it will be gone soon.

I had perfect clear skin for 22 years then suddenly my face decided to erupt. My number 1 piece of advice for dealing with acne would be to limit the amount of time spent at mirrors by using a stop watch; I literally use to lose hours staring at my reflection, picking the acne, causing scars and eroding my self-esteem. Acne takes time to heal and looking at it won’t make it heal faster - advice I wish I could have given myself last year lol. Also over washing your face can make it break out more and cause dry skin as well as acne, not a good combo for covering with concealer/foundation.

My face is now 80% clear and healing more every day. My regime: wash my face with water only then moisturise with an oil free moisturiser once a day. Only wear foundation and concealer when I am leaving the house and make sure to remove it as soon as I get home. Avoid looking in mirrors and if necessary do so under low lighting for no more than 2 minutes.

Don't use physical exfoliants with uneven particles like the St. Ives apricot scrub. It will create microscopic tears on the face.

Thanks for the advice/warning. I was actually thinking about buying this scrub as it gets some rave reviews online, however I think I will avoid it now.

Werbung:
Back