• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

14 year-old-girl, period

Thiaa

Hello girls! Well, I need your help.
I'm 14 years old I have the period for like 7 months. Since it is still recent, it isn't regular ... I'm afraid. Now that classes just started, it might happen that I get all "smudged" if it appears in the middle of the day.

What should I do?

Werbung:
Hey Thiaa! What I used to do and still do is carry a small little makeup bag and fill it with panty liners, tampons and pads. I like to be prepared lol. You can wear panty liners when you start feeling cramps if you don't want to have an accident. At your age my periods were so irregular I really didn't know what day I would start. Your body is just getting used to hormonal changes and it will regulate over time. It sucks to get our period it's just an annoying thing all woman have to go through.

Yeah, I would agree about simply being prepared. You can discreetly carry around pads and tampons to school and whatnot. If you're really worried about leaking through, you could just wear a panty liner every day. Might be a little expensive, but it will take away your worries.

I agree with other girls here that you have to be always be prepare for it since it is irregular. Always bring a pad and an extra pad so that you could change anytime it will be necessary. It could make you less worried at those times you could feel you have it.

When I was your age, I always carried 2 pads in my purse. My periods had mostly regulated themselves by 14 but I still carried 2 everyday just in case. And there were times it was totally worth it! There were a couple times that my period started during school a day or two early and even more times when I helped my friends out simply by having an emergency pad available!

Werbung:
Yep, just keep some supplies tucked away in your bag and if it happens to start unexpectedly, you won't have any real surprises. If you're afraid you won't feel it before it soaks through, you can always just wear pantyliners during the day. There's no harm and you may feel fresher/safer without the stress of wondering.

Back