• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

12:13 And Wide Awake.

Liquid.Velvet

Well. I'm just wide awake right now
<
Not a bit tired... But then again I was asleep from six to nine. There's something seriously messed up with my sleeping pattern. After jazz competition on Sunday, (I returned at 7ish) I went straight to bed and didn't wake up until 3 or so the next afternoon... THEN I went to sleep AGAIN at 10 that night! Monday I woke up at 8:30 (no jazz band) and I came home after pit orchestra, and like I said... I slept. Well, usually I flat out can't sleep at all, so all of that was kind of nice. But now I don't think I'll ever have a chance of regulated sleeping.
Well that's it. I can't shut my mind off, so I can't shut my eyes. (Plus I'm hoping for a school cancelation that isn't going to come and I know it)

Werbung:
Blast it all. Me too. And now I've tried on 93874923874923 outfits and I look bad in ALL of them. Pfft... tomorrows going to be a bad day. And no ride to jazz band. I'll have to walk >.<

I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to sleep... when I was 15 my sleep pattern was atrocious. It is for most teens!

As long as you sleep when you're tired, that's all that counts.
<

when i was about 12 i used to get really panicky if i couldnt sleep. then of course i wouldnt sleep because id worked myself up! now i just sleep when im tired, it doesnt bother me anymore
<

Werbung:
Back