• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

100% Makeover

Katkandoo_kw

my computer if I'm on, otherwise nowhere ;)
hey, I'm going to summer band/chorus camp on sunday and I want to know how to act popular for the whole week, because here at home im---well i've been called the queen of them--a geek...sorta, not completely i dont have the huge over bite (anymore) i have glasses but I have contacts, my friend who knows this stuff is helping me with the clothes...I know it sounds shallow, but I just want to know if their lives are as different as the "non-popular" people think it is...so if you have any tips...please post

Werbung:
Hey Kat,

All I can say is.........by all means change your clothes, your hair, your make-up, your glasses etc etc....but NEVER change the way you act. Your outside appearance is superficial, your REAL friends don't like you for what pair of jeans you have on but they DO like the real you so don't change that part just to keep others happy.

Have a great time and enjoy playing around with your appearance but don't mess with your personality.

And now cos I am far from being a teen I shall get the heck outta this thread.

<

Never ever change the way you act. Unless you're evil like me... Don't change yourself at all.If they don't like the real you, then they aren't worth knowing
<
Take it from someone who changed herself to make other people happy. You might be making other people happy, but you won't be. In the end, the people who are worth knowing will like and appreciate the real you
<

<
PP
<

well i would say be confident
<
smile, be friendly to peaple , dont worry about things to much that would make peaple think that you are a geek but never do nothing that you are not 100% sure about and also be yourself the right peaple will see you for who you truelly are and thats all that matters but taking some chances one in a while will make peaple want to be friends with you but remember dont do something you are not 100% sure about and just be you lol

Keep your personality the same way it is because if you dont you will only attract superficial friends who will never like the real you and you will lose the good friends that you do have.
<

Hey i'm popular ^-^ lol just be who you are. Get a make-over if you want but don't pretend to be someone you're not. If you feel like being a geek at heart go ahead and stop all over those popular girls with your geek magic!
<

people aren't worth changing for, i mean, when i go to band stuff i put on mascara and i let my friend Gabby do my eyeliner and put my hair into a ponyhawk, yeah, i'm a freak, i know. But you don't have to change for them. people like people who like themselves.

Werbung:
Everyone is Different, if we were all the same life would be soooo boring

ive spent to much of my life worrying about what people think but everyones beautiful in their own way

xxxxxx
<

Back