• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your Wishlist

clauemi

All the material things I want or need...

* A new car by end of this year.

* Want to move me and my kids out of my parents apartment.

* One of those TemperPedic mattresses.

Werbung:
* My own wheels

* To be able to go on that trip to Argentina me and my internet friends are planning once we're all 18 (and are therefore legal adults)

I really just want an iPod. I don't know which one, but I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have one.
I also want my learner's permit so I can start learning how to drive.

I want an iPad this Christmas and a New Year vacation to Singapore with my family and friends.

For me I'd really like to have:

New laptop/netbook
New cellphone
Better earning opportunity
My own dream house or car (optional :p)

More money! :D Aside from that, I want the new Sharp Galapagos phone that will be released in NA soon. And a 5.5 ft. Rilakkuma teddy bear.

Within this year, I want to be able to move me and my child out of my parent's house. I also want to buy another car, preferably an SUV or a van of some sort. Lastly, I want to have the money to take a trip out to California so that my child can see her father's family.

My turn. :)

Speedy's Wishlist
  • Visa Petition Approval
  • To be with my husband (US) before Thanksgiving
  • Paid the mortgage of the property in California and here in my city
  • Like Cecil, better opportunity with online earnings.
  • My sister's operation will be canceled (wish the cyst will disappear by itself)

My wishlist

-MacBook pro laptop
-Lancer Evo car
-New phone
-New house
Lancer EVO? BOO YAH!

95+Internet+High-Five.jpg

Werbung:
I have loads of little 'to do / wishlists'. I can't help make a list for everything - keeps me organised.
I've probably hoped for money - times are hard and I need it, if I'm honest.

Back