• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your Special Language

Originally posted by loopylaalaa@Apr 4 2005, 10:22 AM
i dont know where i got it...maybe a film but when i was some money i always ask for muwlar... dont ask!!!
<
I believe that's from a vodafone ad. A friend of mine started saying that a bit too, heh.

Lvoe is a new one. It started off as a typo that I did and someone picked up on it and now we type lvoe purposefully and sometimes say it aloud (sounds like l-voow, like the 'vo' part of vogue).

Werbung:
Originally posted by loopylaalaa@Apr 3 2005, 10:22 PM
i dont know where i got it...maybe a film but when i was some money i always ask for muwlar... dont ask!!!
<
moola = money. Variations on the same theme are moolah, mola, mulla. Modern slang from London, apparently originating in the USA in the 1930's. Probably related to 'motsa' below.

Obviously thats wrong because we have been calling it moola in Scotland way before that and as there are alot of scottish decendants in America so i could see why they thought it originated in the usa..

"Modern slang from London" there is no such thing.. they use mostly old scots sayings just because we stopped using them back in nineteen canteen and they reused them dont make it new.. For instance.. the word CHAV and CHAVIE thats floating about nowadays.. it must have eventually reached england and they are like aye i made up the word.. we've been using chav and chavie for gawd knows how many years.. The wonderfull world of media that makes a word famous

Moola originated from Scotland.. Us Scots are patter meisters so any new words or weird words have probably originated from the Scots and people have just clicked on to they can use our words as we have many different types of slang from reigion to reigion you could travel 10 miles up the road from me and they would have another word that no ones heard and you would be like huh
<

Anyways im always right
<

Mainly for the telly remote but also for anything you cannot find - "thing now"

"where's the thing now?" when you lose your tea towel...

"where's the thing now?" when you lose you toothbrush (do you lose your toothbrush?!)

"who's got the thing now?" when you can't find the telly remote

"Thing Now" - very versatile
<

This one wasn't intentional but my friends understood so it works.

I was trying to say "What's she fund raising for now?" but it came out "What's she fraising now?"

mine are bubbye - bye ( i blame it on the kids, not sure if they say it that often tho
<
)

Thankies muchy - Thanks

I can't think of any at the mo I had loads in my head before I read the rest now they have gone
<
*searches* No can't find them
<

FARTY BOT BOT - in an indian accent
holy moo cow - expression of shock
its all in the hips i say - just a general answer to a question
if im not back in 5 minutes...JUST WAIT LONGER! - wellt hats obvious
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright - if s.thing doesnt make sense
nuh-dun (Nuh-dow-ne) *say it in a whiney voice* nuuuuuh-dunnnnn - if youre annoyed
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn - whiney little groan
which sounds like this:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
<

Suxxor. Because I am a geek. Well, If I erally wanted to be geeky, I'd type it 5uXX0r or something.

It's a variation on roxxar (if youve heard that) because hey, when something sucks a lot, it really does suxxor.

Also -
theres hanlllo an' florkyf with th' eh wah ahhh.
(when I'm on a bad word day and can't seem to get anything out. You know, when your mouth wont do what your head says.)

Werbung:
Back