• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your favorite unhealthy food

claudine

I'm pretty sure that most of you do your best to eat healthy. Maintaining a well-balanced diet is extremely important, it makes us feel good and look pretty:) But we all have guilty pleasures, right?:p So don't be shy, tell us what is your favorite unhealthy food. Personally, I love fries. Eating them makes me happy:love:

Werbung:
I love eating sweet things! I have a very sweet tooth and I just can't can't resist eating sweet things! My personal favorite is a Mexican favorite named ''jamoncillo''. I also love chocolate and ice cream. If they come together, then that's much better! I also like pizza! Fish tacos made with fish schnitzels are also good (y)

This thread made me feel so hungry :D:LOL: I never eat this kind of things during the week, I only do it on Saturdays ;) I do it because I like to have a balanced diet the rest of the week, since having sweet desserts the whole week whole make my glucose levels rise like crazy, hehehe! Same with other carbs :cry:

Being on a diet is extremely difficult, I know something about it:( I'm gluten-intolerant, so I had to give up many delicious foods:cry: I really miss cookies!
Fortunately, I can still eat yummy fries:love:
I've never tried jamoncillo. Can you tell us more about this dish? It sounds tasty! As for chocolate and ice cream, I totally agree! They're heavenly yummy.

OMG, I don't have enough time in the day to relay all of my favorite unhealthy foods. I will narrow it down to lasgna, mexican food, and chocolate donuts. I just can't get enough of it. It is almsot like I am addicted to these. Upholding a healthy diet is extremely difficult when you have an obsession with these junk foods but I try my best.

Being on a diet is extremely difficult, I know something about it:( I'm gluten-intolerant, so I had to give up many delicious foods:cry: I really miss cookies!
Fortunately, I can still eat yummy fries:love:
I've never tried jamoncillo. Can you tell us more about this dish? It sounds tasty! As for chocolate and ice cream, I totally agree! They're heavenly yummy.

Of course :) Jamoncillo is basically like the Marzipan you guys have in Europe ;) In terms of consistency and texture, it's a soft dessert that is made mostly with milk and sugar. I've tried to make it at home, but getting the right consistency is really tricky! I followed a recipe I found online, but sadly all I got was a hardened crust :cry::LOL::D It shuld have looked like this:

456197dz.jpg

45843632_3.jpg

Werbung:
I have a few. Although I try to eat a healthy, balanced diet I still treat myself too yummy, unhealthy foods, just in moderation. I love pizza, wedges, veggie burgers (which aren't too unhealthy I suppose) and cheesecake.

Back