• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your favorite console game?

Ooo i've played that Alice Madness returns too, good game and also a bit creepy haha! its addictive :)

Werbung:
My favorite console game, I'd have to say, is probably Assassin's Creed. Any of them. I know I've been told it's more of a boys game but I do like it. I play it on the 360. Right now though I'm going back and playing The Sims 3, I love it and want to get The Sims 3 pets eventually.

I just have to get my fix of Super Mario Brothers. I was very little when we first got it as a game...and in fact, could not get off it. Luckily, with time...I eventually was able to pull myself away from it - to you know...go to school, sleep, eat and the rest of it! Lol.

Anyway, it is so many years later but if I can get hold of that game it just transports me to another world, with less worries and troubles and I simply love it. Just a couple of weeks ago I quickly ran into an arcade, after shopping, to play a game or two, haha. Still enjoyed it but I could walk away when the time came. Yhew. Relief. Lol. I also enjoyed Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter very much!

I love gaming! My first system was an Atari. I grew up playing Pac-Man, Centipede, and Dig-Dug. My all-time favorite classic game would be either Centipede or Mappy. I still have all of my vintage consoles hooked up in my living room and we play them regularly. My favorite contemporary game is Bioshock, for sure. I managed a video game store for a few years due to my passion for games and gaming but recently took a break from the working world. Always a gamer though-- can't ever take a break from that!

Cheers to everyone who said Halo, haha... great games. XD

Anyway, last month my dad got me The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the PS3 and I am now completely in love with it! In fact, I killed my first two dragons today! Great feeling, and the second one I fought was really tough and I almost died but I must say, that was probably one of the most rewarding fights I've had for a while regarding the awesome feeling during and after the fight. Even if you haven't played the others (although outdated, I still loooove TES IV: Oblivion, also a wonderful game) Skyrim is pretty easy for anyone to pick up, meaning you don't have to be SUPER into this type of game to really enjoy it. So yeah, my recommendation for games.

(warning, the game has a bit more blood in it, just in case you want to try it but don't like blood, just a warning)

Werbung:
I love the retro Sega Mega Drive, I used to own one in the old days and was a big fan of Mortal Kombat Game. I recently bought one from car boot sale to sell it on ebay but I am keeping it instead as it brings back the old memories. Now days I am a fan of Nintendo DSi, I have a kid and I think this is a suitable console for young generation. Thanks.

Back