• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your favorite console game?

Umm i more of a pc gamer myself i have owned consoles before but i prefer gaming on the computer instead.

Werbung:
I love the wii! I love playing boxing and golf there. It is so cool. I am enjoying the game and it is also a form of exercise for me.

Hello everyone,

Well my favorite console game would have to be the new Monopoly. I love it so far and I have gotten a lot of trophies from it. I think that it is a great game and you will have loads of fun playing it with your friends and even alone haha. This is fun for the whole family and I would recommend this game for every one. This game is on the ps3, but it might be on the X box 360 too I am not sure though. Have fun and play more games. :)

I also used to play some Nintendo games and my most favorite of course is Super Mario.
I am more into arcade games specially when I was in high school. And some of my favorite arcade games are Rival School, Tekken and shooting games.

My mom got me Halo: Combat Evolved and I've been playing it... it's quite awesome. :D

Lord, I just played NHL 10. IT'S SUCH A FANTASTIC GAME!
270351b.jpg

Has anyone played 'Heavy Rain' on the ps3?
its really really good,its like your the character and you have to do all their movements.

Hmm my favourite console game is Mario kart .. He he it's just such fun , you can't take it seriously and if you are the type of person who likes proper racing games then this is not the game for you. Its full of missiles and banana skins that slip your opponents up . It's just daft but the perfect game for the family on a cold , wet , afternoon.......

It's really hard to pick just one! So, I'll pick a couple instead.

With classic platforms like SNES, Sega Geniuses, etc, I'd have to say: Sonic (1-3), Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64 and more. I think that I was more into games back then, so it's harder to pick. Now a days, I'd have to say some of my favorite games have been: Bully, Bayonetta, Halo Trilogy, Gears of War Trilogy, Resident Evil 5 (only one I've played), Heavy Rain, and most of the Lego games (Lego Harry Potter, Lego Indian Jones, etc).

Like I said, it's really hard to pick just one!

Werbung:
At the moment it is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - a really exciting, clever game and one of the characters is very sexy lol. I also love Alice: madness Returns, a crazy version of Alice in Wonderland with some lovely dresses :)

Back