• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your Creations..

Purplex777

Submit your art works which you've created using any program..
Example: Photoshop... etc.
Attention: Please don't post hand-made artwork.. this thread isn't the place for all that
<

So lets start!!
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ericajones80 @ Feb 20 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
cool pics purple....i have that skull border thingy brush set and i love it![/b]

Hey, thanks
<
Actually, I'm feeling great after you replied because I am a newbie here and very excited too
<

Yeah i love those brushes too!

Btw, my name is Amber
<

You make cool stuff, BlueStar!

And that Ubuntu logo in the last pic.. that's ubuntu banner right? lol

All of those came straight from the head. I use photoshop. Though only working with the trial right now... seems CS2 does not work on Vista -.-

Yeah that is for ubuntu ;)

And the fish is from a game (though i am not sure at the moment witch one o.0 I think Pokemon or so)

This is my latest:

cherry.jpg

Of course photobucket is a pain in my butt and so distorted it... It is supposed to be a wallpaper. It is in my gallery if anyone wants to have a look at the full size. I cannot hotlink it to here.

Werbung:

I am quite proud of it. Made it from scratch. No filters, not images, just me and the pen tool and a couple of plain round brushes lol

Back