• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your Best Feature

Your Best Feature

• Total voters
When I was a baby and a little older, every one who knew me said I have big marble eyes. But now people say that I have big eyes. Some guy that went to school with me once told me, "When I have a baby I want them to have eyes like yours". The most nicest thing anyone has ever said to me and I won't forgot it. =]

Werbung:
I have chosen my eyes as my best feature.
My husband says it is very expressive.
In addition to that is my skin, which my husband really loves to caress.

I would say my eyes too. It is very lively and expressive. I would also say that my smile is cute too and i have white sparkling teeth. :p

My eyes :) I always get really nice compliments about my eyes. Everyone says how much they love my eyes but I also get compliments on my smile aswell always get told how cute my smile looks :)

Werbung:
I voted for my eyes. They're dark grey and I have black, long eyelashes and black, thick eyebrows. I'm also very happy with my long legs and extremely narrow waist, but my eyes make me the happiest:D . I hate my smile:( I look better when I'm sad:p

Back