• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your absolute must-have-item for this summer wardrobe?

Yolanda

Hi everyone!

Which item do you think is unmissable for this upcoming summer?

Personally, I love my capri style leggings. They are very soft and comfortable, ideal for wearing underneath a short(er) dress or skirt if you want more coverage (for example, when you go to work). They are available in a wide range of colors, prints and sizes and you can combine them with a lot of other pieces of clothing. You can even use them as pajama pants in the winter if you like!

Werbung:
Anything that will be comfortable to wear. I think I'll go with shorts and strapless tops. ^^ Oh, bikini's are a must have, summer is also the time for people to get lazy and have fun in the beach. :3 Time to flaunt to curves you've been working for all these months.. :3

For me, it's shorts and a sleeveless blouse. It's just too hot in my place and I don't want to have a sweaty armpit!:confused:

Crash helmet and racing gloves, LOL ;) I don't have my rally car yet, but I can still be the Stig :3

Werbung:
I prefer wearing a simple blouse and shorts.
I feel comfortable in wearing them, so I can do whatever I have to do.

Back