• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Your 2007 Review

Snowbaby

How about a review of your 2007?

Was there any great achievements in 2007 for you? Anything you are very proud of? Anything you regret? Anything you are glad to have said goodbye to? Anything you are now a step closer to doing now that 2007 has ended? Anything else?!

My greatest achievement of 2007, is that hubby and I did not argue a single time! We don't argue often anyway, but not one single tiff for the whole year!! That's something to be proud of
<

Our holiday to Florence was one of the highlights.
<

Now that 2007 has past, I'm a step closer to actively ttc our first baby, and fulfilling the single dream/ambition I've had all my life: becoming a mother.
<

Werbung:
Not argued for a year? A married couple, living together? Wow. Big wow.

Oh man, this year has been...like a roller coaster for me!! First I felt like a loser not having a job, thinking I'll never find it....then I got two, out of nowhere - I worked as a journalist, not for long but still...that was my great desire and I fulfilled it...I'm glad I left, not just because people tend to feel angry when you write something they don't like (which is something I regret)
<
, but also because I found a new job in my branch! Although it was tough at the beginning, I finally feel like I achieved something - or at least, I'm going at that direction.

I also ended some relationships that just were not good for me. Although a part of me is sad about it, I'm glad I was strong enough to say-enough. I do feel like I'm a step closer to what I've wanted in 2007., and I'm actually full of optimism.

Now, if this much enthusiasm makes you puke, I'm sorry
<

<
mary, too much enthusiasm is never a bad thing!
<
I'm so happy everything is going well.

And Snowy, I'm so happy you'll be trying to conceive this year. I wish you the best of luck. *hugs*

It's been a weird year for me. And somehow a good one because I'm not left with any questions... I feel like everything's been answered. So hopefully this year will be full of surprises and new experiences. I hope I can let the past go, finally.

2007 started with a bang, and ended in a drunken stuper.

....The inbetween bits are blurry.... but I can remember one time where I was allowed to go home early from work, so that makes it a good year...
<

Actually not much has changed in the last year, just reaffirming myself as a member of the human race
<

Werbung:
Mary, I'm a great believer in things happening at the right times... and your jobs prove it
<

Tilly... thank you *huggles back* I hope it happens quickly for us. I'm glad you feel 2007 was a good year and will enable you to move forward now. Onwards and Upwards!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Jan 1 2008, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
but I can remember one time where I was allowed to go home early from work, so that makes it a good year...
<
ALWAYS a good thing!!![/b]

Back