• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

You Might Be A Redneck

Nautica

The other day at work, I was flirting (back...I was flirting back, mind you) with this cute dude that had come in to golf, then he and his friend had a couple of beers at the bar after...

So they are from a town called Windsor, and they were talking about the golf course there and all of that...so the cute dude turns to me and says, "Are you familiar with Windsor?"

So, without thinking, I said, "I've just been to the WalMart and the bowling alley...HOLY COW!! I just made myself sound like a TOTAL redneck!!!" Everyone at the bar was kind enough to agree with me...even this old dude that I don't know...
<

I will admit to being a tad bit of a hillbilly...but I have always been too hippie for the rednecks and too redneck for the hippies...even though I do frequent WalMarts and bowling alleys!

Werbung:
LOL!

Its if you and your cousins walked there because the car is up on blocks, because you needed the tyres for your trailer.... then you could be considered a redneck
<

Werbung:
Back