• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Yey!

Werbung:
Fi? you gonna have one of those funky 3D scans? I'm sure they're pricey but gotta be worth every penny to have a DVD of you baby while it's still in the womb.

Lou, we'd thought about it but they are very pricey, and we only have enough money to get the essentials. So nopers. However we do have our 20 wk scan at the hospital a week tmor (8th Sept) :tiddlyjen:

Sara, the hospitals here have a no-tell policy when it comes to baby genders. We want to wait until the birth anyway, so it's a surprise gender until little baby makes their appearance in the world!

I've not done it any other way so I guess I don't know what I'm missing. But I'm looking forward to the prospect of either myself or DH checking baby's bits at the birth and finding out ourselves!

Werbung:
That's the only downside to not knowing, Sara. However, at the same time, I've only bought the essentials when it comes to clothing... vests, sleepsuits, bibs and snowsuit/hats. Lots of my friends who've just had babies told me not to buy any more than that because so many people give you clothes and it ends up wasted because baby grows so fast.

I've already found this out :wub: It may backfire on me though and baby might live in the same 5 sleepsuits for days :lol:

Back