• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Yey It's Thursday (already)

Snowbaby

Thursday... already...
<

Still, means it's Friday tmor :woop:

So ermm... why did the chicken cross the road?

You don't know?

To get to the other side.... silly!! :roflmao:

It's ok, I know I'm insane
<

Anyway, how is everyone today? All well and healthy I hope. Who's doing what this fine day? Hands up those who have work... *puts hands up*... yeh me too
<
Has to be done I guess, you know, if you (or I) wanna get married and stuff
<

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Well I'm at home and I have to move furniture around coz we're getting a desk delivered tomorrow and I need to make room for it. Plus also Simon had an arguement with his brother the other day and now they have made up Simon invited him for a meal on Saturday which would be fine if the desk wasn't going to be delivered tomorrow. So I asked Simon to postpone it till next week as I have to really clean the house as his brother is allergic to dogs and he does kick up a bit of a fuss. So I'm getting stressed now.

It'll still be okies though. everyone loves you as your are so don't worry
<
If you havne't lost any tonight, then think forward to the next weigh-in!

Boo for Thursdays
<
tis the day before Friday and that means everyone gets to look forward to the w'end......except ME.

Poo for trading 7 days a week.

My feet hurt.

Originally posted by thistle@Jan 19 2006, 07:16 PM
Boo for Thursdays
<
tis the day before Friday and that means everyone gets to look forward to the w'end......except ME.

Poo for trading 7 days a week.

My feet hurt.
*Hands Snowy some lovely foot and leg cream so she can massage Thistles feet for her*
<

Yes I agree.... Snowy should massage thistles feet....

....I think if I touch them my hands will fall off...
<

Needs more then that.....

*imagines people coming in to clean up like in outbreak*

Shes going to kill me... lol

Werbung:
Back