• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wut Is Ur Fav. Ice Cream Flavor

flavor

• Total voters
My favorite is chocolate. I like other flavors, but chocolate is and will always be my favorite.

Werbung:
Mine changes depending on my mood and cravings. Some of my favorite flavours include cookie dough, vanilla yoghurt and strawberry cheesecake. I also love Italian gelato. :D

So far, the best ice-cream I have eaten is the coconut flavor that I ate of Haagen Daz, the German ice-cream. It is one of the most delicious experiences of my life. I think homemade ice-cream follows next...you cannot go wrong with chocolate and nut flavors, the more real and less synthetic: the better.

So far, the best ice-cream I have eaten is the coconut flavor that I ate of Haagen Daz, the German ice-cream. It is one of the most delicious experiences of my life. I think homemade ice-cream follows next...you cannot go wrong with chocolate and nut flavors, the more real and less synthetic: the better.
Haagen Dazs...Oh my God! And I say again...oh my God! Delicious, indeed! :D

I absolutely love chocolate. Any chocolate. All chocolate. I actually prefer ice creams that have multiple chocolates. For example, one that is chocolate overall, but also has chocolate brownie or cookie chunks, with chocolate swirls. There's no such thing as "too much chocolate" for me.

It is a tie between mint chocolate chip and strawberry. Both are delicious. However, on a hot day like today I am really craving a strawberry ice cream cone with fresh strawberries. Yummy! That sounds so good. Now I will have to go to the store and make a stop for ice cream.

Haagen Dazs...Oh my God! And I say again...oh my God! Delicious, indeed! :D

You said it, Eirini! That ice-cream is practically life changing. It is a huge "Oh my God" moment for me...every time I eat it....so I fully hear you. hahaha, yes, divinely delicious...and did I mention life-changing? (-: (wink).

Werbung:
I voted for 'other' because I'm in love with pistachio flavor. I could eat pistachio ice-cream all day long. And every day:D In my opinion it's the most delicious:D Now, because of this thread, I want ice-cream!

Back