• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wut Is Ur Fav. Ice Cream Flavor

flavor

• Total voters
Werbung:
It used to be cookies and cream but I ate it so much (which wasn't really often but it was everytime we DID get it) so now I think it might be goodie goodie gum drops. Yum for lollies in ice cream!

I loove strawberry ice cream! And all that's flavored strawberry.
I don't know what's with the fruit but I really like its taste. Yum! ;)

My favorite kind of ice cream?

My favorite kind is MOCHI ICE CREAM, YUM :D

Bubbies%20Mochi.%20pg.jpg

I'm madly craving it, but I have to wait a bunch of days before I can get any... but my mom will get me some for sure.

Maybe I can even try making some :D

I don't really like ice cream that much to begin with but when I do have some it's strawberry. I love those Sonic Blast, I have tried every flavor except for the Butter Finger cause I hate those.

I like Chocolate Marble and Rocky Road flavor. I also like the Hersheys Chocolate flavor and Kisses ice cream. They are to die for,. :)

My favorite ice cream flavor would be chocolate. I also like almost all kinds/flavors like double dutch, choco java, ube and rocky road ice creams.:D

Werbung:
I enjoy the delicious taste of a Rocky Road ice cream. I love the marshmallows with chocolate gives both a good taste. Rocky Road 100%....

I agree! This is my favorite too! Can't get enough of it. Now they've come up with Overloaded Rocky Road Ice Cream, with double the nuts, marshmallows, etc.

I also like Double Dutch (overloaded, of course)

Back