• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Writing

Werbung:
I'm not very poetic at all, but I can write a hell of a good story.
<

I used to love writing, but I've gotten quite lazy...I haven't written anything in five years. I've never written stories, I was just good in explaining how I felt about things, in expressing my attitudes and similar...Sometimes I think I'd be a really good journalist, and sometimes I dream about having my own column in some famous and classy newspapers..

Oh same here mary, im the same way but its deppressing when the lazyiness thing takes over the motivational energy needed to follow throgh to the end of a project. For me anyways, and I m happy that my brain can still brainstorm , its a bit of a battle , Then all the projects and or ideas , and inventions i never finished, I see a few years later, on T.V or in the store. So it can be very disscouraging yet , encouraging at the same time. This might explain why im such a goof . It all I know to do so I can cope .

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MoRtiSHa @ Mar 7 2007, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Then all the projects and or ideas , and inventions i never finished, I see a few years later, on T.V or in the store. So it can be very disscouraging yet , encouraging at the same time.[/b]

Wow, that's really great..it happens to me too sometimes..but I don't find this encouraging or discouraging, I find it quite frustrating
<

Back