• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wow...Could this really work?

Brighteyes

Thought you all might be interested in this little number! :)

Admittedly it does seem to be only available here in the UK.

SUPERLIGHT BRA WILL BE A LIFT TO MILLIONS

255426_1.jpg

The T-shirt bra, launched by Debenhams, has a moulded cup that is glued together

Tuesday June 28,2011

By Dana Gloger Consumer Affairs Editor

THE lightest ever bra is about to take a load off the shoulders, and backs, of millions of women.

Weighing less than two ounces, the £18 T-shirt bra – launched by Debenhams – has a moulded cup that is glued together rather than stitched.
Almost half as light as most bras, it weighs a fifth of the typical gel push-up varieties. Trials found the lingerie, right, gives the sensation of being naked under clothing, feeling like a “second skin”.
Sharon Webb, Debenhams’ head of lingerie buying and design, said: “The search for a bra that fits, flatters and is comfortable is as hard as finding the right man. We’re confident once women try this, they will never wear another T-shirt bra again.”

Werbung:
I would really like to wear that. :p
But of course it was just available their in UK. That was a nice bra being so light.
It was like you are not wearing anything. :D

That's a really cool concept! I wonder how it will hold up in wash? I hope the glue doesn't melt off in the dryer.

Werbung:
Back