• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would Your Rather....???

Although I'd like to cook, I'd rather just clean the kitchen. It's actually less work, and sometimes I just run out of ideas for new meals.

Would you rather stay home on a Friday night or go out?

Werbung:
Probably Europe, everytime I think of Australia I think of huge snakes and stuff haha.

Would you rather a laptop or a computer?

An Angry Lion, I really hate snakes. Even the thought of them make me scared and want to get sick.

Would you Rather be sleeping all the time or not be able to sleep at all?

I would rather not be able to sleep at all. If I slept all the time I would not be able to accomplish anything or have a life.

Would you rather swim in the ocean with the sharks or swim in a public pool?

I choose to swim in the ocean with the sharks - it is the natural way.
Would you spend time with negative people OR choose to spend time on your own rather until you met positive people?

Easy one: spend time on my own rather until I met positive people!

Would you rather give up online socializing (forums, Facebook etc) or face-on-face socializing (going out with friends etc.)?

Being with friends personally is definitely the best choice rather than spending my time on Facebook and other social networking sites. Oh I missed our girls night out so much!

How about romantic movies. Would you rather watch Channing Tatum's "The Vow" over Zack Efron's "The Lucky One"? I know it is hard but you should pick one only. :)

I would rather watch Channing Tatum no doubt!! I have a huge crush on him.

If you had to do one or the other, or die... Would you rather bungee jump from a high bridge over water or go sky diving?

Skydiving! I'm really not interested in bungee jumping, but I could see myself skydiving if the situation ever arose.

Would you rather be cheated on and deal with all the pain of betrayal, etc.....or cheat on someone, and live with the guilt and pain of hurting someone else for the rest of your life?

I will start with one phrase and next person answers and posts another.

Would you rather have 10 kids or not be able to have kids?

I would rather have 100 kids as apposed to not being able to have any at all. I have an aunt that was never able to carry a child. To think of never having kids is just a terrifying thought to me. I am thankful everyday for all my children. I even love them when we are struggling financially and feels like the world is falling out from beneath my feet. It is scary to think that the depend on me to do what is right, but it is also one of the best driving forces known for me. They make me want to be better. They make me want to do better.

Werbung:
Astaria, while your answer to the original question is a touching one, I think you missed the rules of the game. You're supposed to answer the question in the last post of the thread and then post a new one.

So next poster, refer back to the previous question asked and carry on. :)

Back