• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Would Your Rather....???

clauemi

I will start with one phrase and next person answers and posts another.

Would you rather have 10 kids or not be able to have kids?

Werbung:
Big zit. They're fun to pop.

Would you rather have to nail a stake into your knee or scoop out one of your eyeballs with a teaspoon?

Ouch! I guess I will take stake in knee since I hate anything close to my eyes.

WYR have to go to the doctor or have jury duty?

Jury duty! I wonder what's that like.

Would you rather receive USD1,000,000 now or receive $1 today which doubles every single day for 30 days?:D So just to be clear, that would be
Day 1 - Receive $1;
Day 2 - Receive $2;
Day3 - Receive $4;
Day 4- Receive $8; and so on...

I would rather like to receive 1M USD than receive amounts that double each day. I probably can buy many things with that.

Would you rather work or just sit around and relax?

Work, provided it's something I enjoy doing. I get bored and frustrated feeling like I'm sitting around doing nothing.

Would you rather have a cheap car that runs incredibly well or a supercar that doesn't run (but can be repaired... for a price)

Have a cheap car that runs incredibly well cause it is not stated there that i am rich and able to pay any amount to have that super car be repaired. If i chose that super car, i might end up poor or end up selling that car! Lol

Would you rather have warts on your both hands/fingers or have pimples all over your face? :D

I guess the ‘pimples all over your face’ option as pimples would surely be easier to hide with concealer.

Would you rather look like a super model and be poor, or be really ugly and rich?

How can you be and super model and poor :rolleyes:
Anyway, I go for the super model. ;)

Would you rather live in a crowded city or in a tranquil village?

Werbung:
Short, fat and pretty, then I'd slim down and be a petite beauty!

Would you rather marry your highschool sweetheart, or find your partner in life at age 30+?

Back