• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wotcha Doing Today?

Snowbaby

Come on then... who's doing what today and with whom? :hahaha:

Work or pleasure today? Unfortunately, I have to work (how inconsiderate of my boss to make me actually work for my salary)... Stewarty has to go in today... first day back after 8 weeks of recooperation, bless his (lazy) socks.

I'm thinking Half Life 2 XBox 360 is much more appealing right now....

Werbung:
School (done)
eat (almost done)
clean house (stalling)
sleep (just a lil nap of)
eat some more (getting there)
sleep again (i wish)
shower (in a few)
and then sleep again

I am planning on doing a little cleaning, then hunkering down and beating thistle and subby once and for all at those blasted 3 games...LOL!!!

The 3rd one is Funny Bubbles, the one that mean ol subby keeps stealing...
<

Actually, my plans have changed. I am cleaning my house and stuff...

But the competition is fun. It's MORE fun when I am winning, but it's still fun...
<

<

I think it's more fun when someone steals the title from me, then I have to fight to get it back lol......it get's boring playing a game that you are already winning in anyway

True...very true!!! But just know that my daughter knows who you guys are...the trophy stealers!!! LOL!!! We had a competition at the bar where I used to work on one of those multi game machines. You know who blew us out of the water? The boss's 9 year old daughter!!! We used to try and try to beat her while she was at school, but no dice, LOL!

Today has been pretty great, it's now almost time to go pick the kids up from school, but I got a lot done! I don't recommend trying to pull siding off a stucco wall with a finishing hammer, however!!! Luckily, it was old redwood, so it mostly broke off from the nails holding it in. Now I get to try to find where I put the REAL hammer and deal with the nails that are left in the stucco!!! I'm thinking that will be attempted tomorrow..HeHe!

<
Nautica, you certainly keep busy.
<

Same old, same old, for me today... work, then going home to do some studying. Didn't get even a fraction of what I wanted to get done last night since I realized I had so much to do! Laundry, dishes, cleaning the ferret cage, plus I went out for a coffee with a friend who was feeling a little down. So I guess in a sense it was productive. Just not where my school work is concerned.
<

Today it is off to school, then come home and eat, then take a nap with my baby before he has to go to work and then I don't know...

Werbung:
Back